HWM Reunion??

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a headline on the new AP that says "Hot Water Music Reunite!" or somehting like that. check that thread the scott put up... "some of you would be interested in this" or something.

edit: holy shit, i totally didnt see you already talked about this in your first post. nevermind i said that. haha.

hopefully its both a tour AND an album.

i like Chuck Solo more than HWM.

This explains that

the Draft kinda suck too...excpet Todd, he's pretty awesome....but the Draft is boring at their worst and "eh" at their best.

The Draft aren't as dynamic as HWM so if you didn't like HWM you weren't going to like the Draft. So yeah, makes sense you wouldn't.

Personally, though I have to give Feast of Famine as listen, the 7" series was a bit repetitive.

i like Chuck Solo more than HWM.

the Draft kinda suck too...excpet Todd, he's pretty awesome....but the Draft is boring at their worst and "eh" at their best.

I know I'm alone on this...but yeah....just my opinion.

you're not dude, the draft is horrible.

I wouldn't go so far as horrible... there are a lot of other bands who are horrible in my books before the draft. dissapointing is a more fitting term i think

ERic im sorry

smited for that?! low blow mr. danger, low blow.

I wouldn't go so far as horrible... there are a lot of other bands who are horrible in my books before the draft. dissapointing is a more fitting term i think

yeah, disappointing is better fitting. my friend calls them "the rough draft of a good band" because they need a few more revisions.

Boo...

Why did this become a Chuck vs. Draft vs. HWM thread? If the band is truly getting back together, then shit, we all should be prancing through fields of gillyflowers together. For some reason or another, I never got to see them, so this is honestly one of the best things I've heard in a long, long time.

i think the draft rule, but for different reasons then HWM. it still excites me.

chuck's solo stuff is so boring. seriously i've heard this old folk punk stuff before. it was interesting when i got into it. but now its just old and cliched.

and man, scott, why do you hate me? i even thanked you for being awesome last year at the fest. i would never smite you. my heros hate me. WHY SCOTT WHY! i buy your magazine every month! WHY!