HWM Reunion??

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's a science, then Tuesday should be playing soon!

Last year when Dan Andriano was doing his solo tour I kept yelling Tuesday songs out. He wasn't too fond of me, haha.

pittsburgh date, day before the Larry Arms show, i wanted to go to both, but I saved money for the larry arm/ragan tour.

this is great to hear. i heard them near the end of their career (since a flight and a crash) and never fully appreciated what they've done until the new what next. i caught them once or twice with alkaline trio and thrice, and never since. i WILL make it out to these shows.

i always knew they would get back together, though. i always kind of saw from draft and chuck solo that they need each other and compliment each other so freakin' well.

i shall be going over videos upon videos on youtube in honor.

I think it's hysterical how all the 'Org has to do is ask me for a comment since we (AP) are the ones with all the info. But for some reason, they won't.

Scott...care to comment? Ha ha.

I am very, very intrigued by all this. Can't wait to know what's up.

http://www.altpress.com/news/index.htm#2875

I was at that show.

me too

Me three!

Do any of you remember those tall candleholders the Grog used to have out on those ledges on the pillars? Like about a foot tall, orange, with tea candles at the bottom of them... Anyway, someone from HWM drew a really cool tour logo on one which amsterdamned helped me smuggle out. It currently sits proudly in my kitchen. I could take a picture if anyone wants to see it.