HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

I would definitely just google the store and call them, then ask for a list of their clearance vinyl.

ooorrrr you could go there for the element of surprise!

i called and asked what they had on clearance and the guy was like uhh hold on..so he put down the phone and went to the vinyl section and i could HEAR him talking shit "is this guy serious?! its like hes asking me to tell him every single band shirt weve got, what an ass"

he got back to the phone and i was like....dude, im not asking much, like for you to tell me every band shirt or something, im coming from a long way away and im not gonna come just for a couple twilight soundtracks. and hes like "you can always look online on the website see if theres any on there"

i just hung up on him, drove an hour and 15 minutes, got some records, and then 5 minutes before they closed RIPPED through the clearance shirts and made a fucking mess. that will teach him to talk shit!

by far the worst poster on this board

I came down to Anaheim to see Bayside last night, so tonight I hit 'The Block @ Orange' and got these:

(clearance)-

Lucero-1372 Overton Park (blue)

Cobra Skulls-Sitting Army (green)

Crime in Stereo-IWTTDYTS (clear)

(not clearance)

Glassjaw-EYEWTKAS 2xlp (black)

The Wonder Years-The Upsides (white)

Blink 182-TOYPAJ (mexican flag :o)

used my 15% off and btw there is one Bouncing Souls left there just incase anyone in the area still wants it. The vinyl section isn't big, but it is stocked with some great finds.

There might be a handful left out there somewhere, good luck finding them tho.

Is there any means of searching for them other than going cross country mall shopping lol

I normally dont do specific requests like this cause it just takes too much time but I looked this one up earlier out of my own curosity. There's only 8 left.

4 are in one store in Hawaii, 3 are in one store in New Mexico and one is floating around somewhere else, cant remember where. Id say if you arent in one of those 2 states you likely wont be able to find this at HT.

There's even 6 copies of Alaska left but Im not sure where those are.