HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

Anyone willing to score me a few things if they run across I'd appreciate it.

Dillinger four-any

NIN-Spiral

Larry Arms-any

Screeching Weasel-Brian

Sunn O)))

Ceremony- still nothing

Radiohead-any

Lucero- any

I think there's a HT about 35 miles north of me that has had the blue vinyl Lucero - 1372 Overton Park on clearance for months now. Got my copy there on clearance a while back. I'll pick it up next time I'm up there, 'cause it'll probably still be there, and if it's not $3, it'll jut be $6.

Grab it for me please. Shoot me a pm when you do with your info to pay. I'll send payment promptly

i really want Baysides Shudder and especially Baysides self titled. from what i understand both are exclusive colors. if thats the case, hit me up please.

Yes they are. Shudder is on an orang-ish color and S/T is clear.

thats what i thought. seeing how i can only find them on ebay for 50+, i'm hoping someone can help me out.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest vinyldoa
lots of these are probably gone places but if anyone sees any of them and can pick 'em up I'll gladly pay price + shipping + a lil extra. thanks :)

Bayside – shudder

Rise against – appeal to reason

Silverstein – a shipwreck in the sand

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Bad religion – stranger than fiction

Green day – insomniac

got insomniac and stranger than fiction off the website. help me with the others if you have 'em in stock near you :)

if only some more vinyl would go on clearance...the clearance vinyl has been picked over by now...at least the stuff that's actually marked.

Agreed. There are literally 2 records at my local HT that are clearance and this will be their 4th clerance sale in the last few months without being sold.

HT should have their stores send all their clearance back to the warehouse to sell online, I'm sure they would go a lot quicker. I'm always checking the website for stuff going on clearance and I think there have been maybe 3 records on the site that are on clearance in the last 4 months.

Get that BTBAM Colors out of Hawaii and into the hands of a customer imo.

EDIT: Hell they could just throw em up on ebay with the starting price being the clearance sale price, they would probably go for more than they want to move them on clearance.

Guest vinyldoa
lots of these are probably gone places but if anyone sees any of them and can pick 'em up I'll gladly pay price + shipping + a lil extra. thanks :)

Bayside – shudder

Rise against – appeal to reason

Silverstein – a shipwreck in the sand

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Bad religion – stranger than fiction

Green day – insomniac

got insomniac and stranger than fiction off the website. help me with the others if you have 'em in stock near you :)

Haven't been on here in awhile, had to get a new laptop, but I thought this was interesting enough to post. In mid-January, someone came into the Bakersfield HT and bought every single clearance record, and one of everything else they had. It was such a big deal, that the district manager delivered them himself.