HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

Ok I got two copies of thrice for you guys. No title fight foo fighters or animals as leaders. What was the sale price on shed cuz im pretty sure I know where to get it outside of hot topic. Should I go look?

You dont have to look for Shed. I know where I can get it was just hoping to get the sale price. Thanks anyway.

how much are these?:

Foo Fighters - There Is Nothing Left To Lose

Nirvana - In Utero

Suicide Machines

Are you sure it's There is Nothing Left to Lose that's on clearance, not The Colour and the Shape? The product code only has "the" in it. If that's the case I would absolutely love a copy, the TCATS reissue I have sounds fantastic.

how much are these?:

Nirvana - In Utero

Suicide Machines

Are you sure it's There is Nothing Left to Lose that's on clearance, not The Colour and the Shape? The product code only has "the" in it. If that's the case I would absolutely love a copy, the TCATS reissue I have sounds fantastic.

I'm not sure actually but either one of those albums would be cool!

how much are these?:

Nirvana - In Utero

Suicide Machines

Its There's Nothing Left to Lose

Well shit, count me in for that as well as One By One then. Time to add money to my Paypal account.

So what would be the clearance price on the Foo Fighters records? I miss the days when clearance meant 1/2 off.