HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

347916 LP COHEED-SECONDSTAG

MALL CITY STATE

Harlem Irving Plaza Chicago IL

There's no way this is true. This place is 5 minutes away from my work, where I am right now and they stopped carrying vinyl in 2010. I'll check anyway though.

If they magically started carrying vinyl again, I'm gonna shit.

MALL CITY STATE

There's no way this is true. This place is 5 minutes away from my work, where I am right now and they stopped carrying vinyl in 2010. I'll check anyway though.

Yea ask them about it. Maybe its in the back room or something. If they have it and you dont want it Ill buy it for full price from you as long as its not completely thrashed haha.

MALL CITY STATE

There's no way this is true. It ain't there. guarantee it.

It actually was there. I grabbed it and Travis gets first dibbs. If he passes I'll go on to the next person who asks. The store also had Deftones S/t and a couple of other releases that I didn't recognize and didn't waste time trying to find out what it was. The guy there said that any vinyl they have is stuff that was purchased at other stores and returned at the Harlem/Irving location. He said they generally don't get vinyl.

It actually was there. I grabbed it and Travis gets first dibbs. If he passes I'll go on to the next person who asks. The store also had Deftones S/t and a couple of other releases that I didn't recognize and didn't waste time trying to find out what it was. The guy there said that any vinyl they have is stuff that was purchased at other stores and returned at the Harlem/Irving location. He said they generally don't get vinyl.

Thank you! +1

You sir are a good man for braving the HIP. I avoid that place at all costs. You could not pay me enough to go to that place. Such a weird mall or whatever it is.

Haha! Fuckin' HIP. Its funny- everyone in this area resents the pronunciation of that acronym so much yet constantly use it. Most of us sardonically.

Either way, I know the place blows like most malls but I'm a little shocked by the extremeness of your hatred for it haha. I love me some Dippin' Dots. What area are you from?

Yorktown has a pretty good vinyl section. Recently it was brought way down from like 8 shelves to 4. Woodfield's is supposedly good but I haven't been there in a few years. Was awesome when I was there.

Its honestly totally worth your while to backtrack West and take Cumberland/1st/IL-171 to get into the area. Just hop on Irving Park and go East from there. It seems counter-intuitive but honestly, its much faster than Harlem will ever be.