HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

it must depend on the store. i called around at all the local hot topics when i was looking for that thrice record and most of them were helpful. the only one i'd say where it was contrary to that was the thousand oaks one by my parents'. the girl who picked up the phone sounded angry that i was even calling. the best help i got was at the hot topic in westminster mall and the one in irvine spectrum. same with the one in fairbanks, AK--the store that actually had it. the girl who i talked to was really helpful, aside from the whole not being able to ship it to me thing.

it must depend on the store. i called around at all the local hot topics when i was looking for that thrice record and most of them were helpful. the only one i'd say where it was contrary to that was the thousand oaks one by my parents'. the girl who picked up the phone sounded angry that i was even calling. the best help i got was at the hot topic in westminster mall and the one in irvine spectrum. same with the one in fairbanks, AK--the store that actually had it. the girl who i talked to was really helpful, aside from the whole not being able to ship it to me thing.

Irvine spectrum Rules on Vinyl Help! The dude in the cheetah pants (always forget his name) is always on top of keeping his record selection spot on! Westmin is so small... needs to be renovated!

ohhh... and p.s. Go DUCKS! Not Kings! =]

Irvine spectrum Rules on Vinyl Help! The dude in the cheetah pants (always forget his name) is always on top of keeping his record selection spot on! Westmin is so small... needs to be renovated!

I was at the Irvine store yesterday. Their vinyl section is always pretty awesome. I picked up a couple things for myself that I havent seen in other stores around here.

I was at the Irvine store yesterday. Their vinyl section is always pretty awesome. I picked up a couple things for myself that I havent seen in other stores around here.

The two stores that baffle me are Brea and South Bay Galleria.... South Bay has 3 crates of clearance stacked high on the floor... Andrew Jackson Jihad Holiday Inn and things like that. They still have the Watchmen soundtrack... And Brea never has anything organized or marked... not to mention they are helpless... But it is nice because they always have things that are sold out elsewhere!

so hot topic in westminster mall has vinyl now?

i think so, but i haven't actually been in the store. i can't remember because i called a bunch of stores back when i was looking for beggars, but i'm pretty sure the guy working there checked their vinyl section for me and i called him back a couple times with follow up questions. i thought he was way more helpful than the general impression i got here about in-store help.

i live about 10 minutes away from that mall but i've only ever been in there for target.

A couple people messaged me asking for the Circa DLX 2xLP

MALL CITY STATE

Wiregrass Commons Mall Dothan AL

The Block at Orange Orange CA

Connecticut Post Mall Milford CT

Christiana Mall Newark DE

Florida Mall Orlando FL

Orange Park Mall Orange Park FL

Town Center at Cobb Kennesaw GA

Woodfield Mall Schaumburg IL

Greentree Mall Clarksville IN

Valley Mall Hagerstown MD