Halloween Customes?

mrc

They encourage dressing up here at work...which I find strange since I work for an insurance company...

I watch scary movies by myself so it doesn't get limited to just Halloween.

For this year, I'm going to do what I do every year: work and then come home to deal with the trick-or-treaters...fun times..

2 years ago i was the unibomber. dont have any photos but i know they exist. I ended up getting super hammered, jumping into some bushes and passing out. My buddy later told me that i said "they looked fluffy like my bed." before jumped in. I remember someone later found me and snapped a few shots but i cant find those anywhere.

Last year i stayed sober and just passed out candy to the little kiddies.

I think my all-time favorite costume was when I went as Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker in college one year. That went over really well.

I'm debating whether I should stay home this year and pass out candy (it would be my first time, as kids never came into my apartment building and last year I had to work late so if anyone came to my house, I wasn't there) or go see Coheed And Cambria and the Fall Of Troy -- I hate Coheed, but I've gotten the inside word on what they're dressing up as and it sounds incredible.

I think my all-time favorite costume was when I went as Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker in college one year. That went over really well.

I'm debating whether I should stay home this year and pass out candy (it would be my first time, as kids never came into my apartment building and last year I had to work late so if anyone came to my house, I wasn't there) or go see Coheed And Cambria and the Fall Of Troy -- I hate Coheed, but I've gotten the inside word on what they're dressing up as and it sounds incredible.

you got to tell us now!

you got to tell us now!

Well I don't know if they're going through with it, but I know they contacted amsterdamned's friend Nick who is a semi-professional wrestler in a regional league around here and asked if they could rent the ring for the show to play in. I assume they'd all dress up as pro wrestlers, then.

Guest falloutcollapse
I saw Matchbook Romance/Armor For Sleep/Lovedrug/Gatsbys American Dream on Halloween 2005, and all the bands dressed in various costumes except Lovedrug. Party-poopers.

Their music also always poops on my parties. No, I like them, but they are like the Silversun Pickups, rainy day band.