Bright Eyes / Neva Dinova - One Jug Of Wine Repres

http://store.saddle-creek.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SCOS&Product_Code=LBJ-145-1

Bright Eyes / Neva Dinova - One Jug Of Wine, Two Vessels 180g LP (2010 Reissue)

The 2010 Reissue of One Jug of Wine, Two Vessels is now available for PRE-ORDER from our online store! It is not in stores until MARCH 23, 2010 but if you order it from us, we'll ship it out on MARCH 9, 2010!

Also, on MARCH 9, you will receive a link to download the LP in high quality 320 Kbps MP3 format!

Label: Saddle Creek

Catalog Number: LBJ-145

ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD

The collaboration One Jug of Wine, Two Vessels is the fruit of a long-time musical appreciation between Bright Eyes and Neva Dinova. Featuring four new songs in addition to six from the original 2004 Crank! Records release, One Jug of Wine, Two Vessels is less of a split and more of a bona fide collaboration. Dividing the songwriting duties, the original tracks were recorded by Conor Oberst and Jake Bellows in basements of houses on quiet, leafy streets in Omaha in the fall of 2003. Those tracks were mixed, tweaked, and sprinkled with magic dust by famed producer-in-residence Mike Mogis at his Presto! Studios in Lincoln, Nebraska. The groups reconvened in the fall of 2009 to write and record four new tracks at Mogis’s renowned ARC Studios in Omaha for the reissue, to be released March 23rd, 2010, by Saddle Creek.

Track List:

1. Rollerskating*

2. Happy Accident*

3. Someone’s Love*

4. I Know You*

5. Tripped

6. Black Comedy

7. Poison

8. I’ll Be Your Friend

9. Get Back

10. Spring Cleaning

*new song featured on this reissue