Guess what band is reuniting tomorrow?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. I am hoping that's true so I can text Alyssa and make her day.

Dude. She'd fucking SCREAM. But, I think that a Jawbreaker reunion would explain the repressing of "Dear You" and the "finding" a box of "24 Hour Revenge Therapy" and I read somewhere that Blake was going to step on stage with another band for a song...

haha. I am hoping that's true so I can text Alyssa and make her day.

Dude. She'd fucking SCREAM. But, I think that a Jawbreaker reunion would explain the repressing of "Dear You" and the "finding" a box of "24 Hour Revenge Therapy" and I read somewhere that Blake was going to step on stage with another band for a song...

Adam posted something about that on the blackboard. It was a global warming thing in NYC and they were going to do "Shield Your Eyes".

How did I miss out on a Dear You repress? Same way I missed out on getting 24 Hour Revenge Therapy? I'm a brokeass?

either way :

Operation Ivy - moot point, but meh.

Give Up The Ghost - would have been awesome. I never got to see the last record live.

Jawbreaker - I am actually not a huge Jawbreaker fan... I don't care that much. But one of my best friends would do a backflip, so here's hoping.

Finch - gross

Mest - grosser than gross.

The Anniversary - meh

Elliott - would be awesome because I never saw them live.

The Suicide Machines - BIG Suicide Machines fan here. It would be cool, but I have seen them a bunch and didn't much care for some of their records.