Guess what band is reuniting tomorrow?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All mallrats rejoice now that their trendfollowing shitheap is back! This was really threadworthy. You KNEW none of us cared about this band, yet you needed to let us think you had some awesome special news for us... im going to find you on halo and shoot you.

[image]

And hey, at least it wasn't Mest.

All mallrats rejoice now that their trendfollowing shitheap is back! This was really threadworthy. You KNEW none of us cared about this band, yet you needed to let us think you had some awesome special news for us... im going to find you on halo and shoot you.

[image]

The n00b is getting sassy, somebody dial WHINE-1-1!

[image]

no, i'd rather have mest just because the singer is a killer and maybe when they would go on tour with good charlotte he'd snap and stab them too.

Haha, this thread is funny. I knew it wouldn't be Jawbreaker (the info I posted earlier from them comes from a truly credible source, not heresay or something I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend). The rest of the bands I could care less about.

Also, of all the bands in that list, Jawbreaker seems the least likely of the bunch of have a publicist (I'm not saying they never have/never will have a publicist, just the least likely out of that list to have a publicist call AP to launch this news).