Guess what band is reuniting tomorrow?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see Elliott and Suicide Machines (where are you xlovecolouredx?) re-unite but I'm voting for Operation Ivy because Tim Armstrong is probably sitting around doing nothing since Rancid is in "hiatus" and his solo record didn't do anything...I'm not hatin' on Tim...just calling it like I see it.

I'd love to see Elliott and Suicide Machines (where are you xlovecolouredx?) re-unite but I'm voting for Operation Ivy because Tim Armstrong is probably sitting around doing nothing since Rancid is in "hiatus" and his solo record didn't do anything...I'm not hatin' on Tim...just calling it like I see it.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Anybody But Mest

singer was in a white power band as a teenager and tries to deny it. I heard he finally fessed up sometime before they broke up...but that was never confirmed.

i cast my vote for the almighty jawbreaker cause Blake isn't doing shit these days and i haven't heard about Adam and Chris doing anything music related lately.

Anybody But Mest

singer was in a white power band as a teenager and tries to deny it. I heard he finally fessed up sometime before they broke up...but that was never confirmed.

i cast my vote for the almighty jawbreaker cause Blake isn't doing shit these days and i haven't heard about Adam and Chris doing anything music related lately.

http://www.punknews.org/article/26094

as much as i wish it was i just dont think its happening.

i heard finch was supposed to play a show with glassjaw in CA this weekend but thats all rumors.

Anybody But Mest

Chris is in the Shorebirds with Matt Canino from Latterman.

I do know that Jawbreaker DID get together last week and played a few songs together for the first time in many years. However, from what I understand this was related to a documentary that is being filmed on them and is not really about them getting back together. I did hear that it "felt really good" but its not something to get anybody's hopes up about.

This was all from a friend that witnessed this all first hand. I don't know much else.