Guess what band is reuniting tomorrow?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My safe guess would be Op Ivy, reuniting to support the re-release of their album. Jawbreaker would be killer, but I highly doubt that will happen. I wouldn't mind Suicide Machines, as long as they go back to what they sounded like on their first two albums. The others, I don't really care about.

ummmmm,

many band can re-union after i think again when i read this thread twice in 2 hours.

opearation ivy maybe re-union because tim armstrong is free from rencid habit.

give up the ghost too because wes eisley just free from some girls.

finch and mest can't because some guy in finch is in the sound of animal fighting and they just signed with epitaph and one of mest member arrest since last two month.

about elliot and the anniversary and the suicide machines is very hard to happend.

well,i think it should be jawbreaker !

Let me see work this out a bit...

Operation Ivy - I would rate this as pretty likely, based on the past years involvements and the new record coming out soon. Also, this is a very big deal that a publicist would break. To the AP crowd? Possibly.

Give Up The Ghost - While a solid band, are they THAT big? Would a GUTG reunion really be that urgent that AP has to break the news? However, it's a bit of a stretch for Scott to pull this name so it could still be very likely.

Jawbreaker - I'm leaning towards not very likely, although it would be a huge deal so maybe something like a 30-40% chance.

Finch - Would anyone care?

Mest - Would anyone care?

The Anniversary - Would anyone care?

Elliott - Ditto my comments for GUTG

The Suicide Machines - If I had to bet, my money would be placed on this. However, I don't know anything about these guys since the break up. I could place a phone call or two and find some information I'm sure, but this would certainly seem most likely.