Pawn Stars

rtw88

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. I love watching them cut in on each other and how it's a less boring version of Antiques Roadshow. And I love when they test out cannons and shit. But the set up for every item brought in is the same. "I got a guy who knows a lot about this kind of stuff. Let's call him in."

They should let Chumlee just ramble into the camera more often. The shit he comes up with cracks me up.

a better show would be cameras following the people after they pawn their shit, get their money and then watch them buy drugs.

It's called Intervention, and it's also a great show.

It's insane that they actually show people mainlining smack and freebasing and shit on that show. You wonder how those people don't end up arrested.

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. I love watching them cut in on each other and how it's a less boring version of Antiques Roadshow. And I love when they test out cannons and shit. But the set up for every item brought in is the same. "I got a guy who knows a lot about this kind of stuff. Let's call him in."

They should let Chumlee just ramble into the camera more often. The shit he comes up with cracks me up.

Fuck that, Antiques Roadshow rules!

the best was when the fat son, whatever his name is, and Chumlee bought the hot air balloon. who the hell is in the market for a used hot air balloon. i just wonder how much of this show is staged and how much of it has some sense of reality. do the producers hire people to bring in odd, extravagant shit just to film for the show or are there that many people with cannons, musketoons and other 19th century weapons laying around their house.