Do you listen to your records?

matt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nickman
The poll results surprise me, in a good way. It's good to see that people are listening and not just trying to make money or collect because it's "in" or whatever.

i think all those people represent the other 600 members that haven't voted

The poll results surprise me, in a good way. It's good to see that people are listening and not just trying to make money or collect because it's "in" or whatever.

I honestly believe a lot of people are lying. Nobody is actually going to admit they don't listen to their records but I have a feeling a lot more people on here are hoarders who treat these more as pretty pieces of plastic rather than a way to listen to music.

I honestly believe a lot of people are lying. Nobody is actually going to admit they don't listen to their records but I have a feeling a lot more people on here are hoarders who treat these more as pretty pieces of plastic rather than a way to listen to music.

why would they vote 'yes' when it's an anonymous vote?

i would hope people aren't lying, and that these results are true to fact.

it's pretty cool, actually.

and this is why i made this thread months ago.

I guess I can understand people who collect records just like somebody collects baseball cards or whatever, but that seems kind of weak to me. Personally, I love vinyl. I sold all of my CD's (over 500) and only buy and listen to vinyl now. Well, except for in my car obviously... I have an iPod and a gigantic iTunes library. But I think between my roommates and I, we probably have like 1500+ records in our living room. It's cool to just hang out and listen to records.