Do you listen to your records?

matt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting home from work and popping a record on the turntable is possibly my favorite part of the day.

I'm with you on that.... but I have the day off today so I'm listening to Hale/Wollard split right now.

so i listened to this thing today (it just arrived yesterday) and i cannot even believe how fucking good these songs are (although i have to admit i'm not that hot on the first wollard track). i can't find a download of it anywhere, but if anyone finds it online i would love to have this in my car.

I'm with you on that.... but I have the day off today so I'm listening to Hale/Wollard split right now.

so i listened to this thing today (it just arrived yesterday) and i cannot even believe how fucking good these songs are (although i have to admit i'm not that hot on the first wollard track). i can't find a download of it anywhere, but if anyone finds it online i would love to have this in my car.

I also just played it for the first time, and wow, those Mike Hale songs are something else. Didn't expect that at all -- reminded me more of Rocky Votolato than Gunmoll. Wollard's half was alright (and he was the reason I bought the record), but Hale wins this one easily.

• 4 months later...

My turntable gets a ton of work. Whenever I'm in my bedroom I have a record going. Since I've gotten my collection to a decent number, my itunes sits fairly unused unless I get a huge urge to listen something I don't have on wax yet. Out of 100ish, I think I only have 3 that haven't been played, and that's because I have 5 copies of the same album, one sealed, and the other two I haven't popped in.

personally,i only play the black one.

i love to keep all coloured as never played....

Do you have a list of the records you own?

i think i will do some day,scriptedrain aka jeff but i'm so lazy.

anyway,i didn't listen to my records too much.

only a day which i don't working or long weekends....