The Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a white copy from Deathwish Inc.

dont know what to tell you there. when i ordered from relapse, it said they would only be available direct from relapse. my guess would be they did a trade or something.

My thought exactly. DW usually has new Relapse releases, so Relapse might have thrown in some DEP lp's in a trade.

But it didn't come as a surprise when I got it, since the DW site clearly stated it would be white vinyl.

this album is amazing, is there anybody who still hasn't gotten their translucent?

i'm still waiting. i live in johnson city, tn and sometimes campus mail can be a little sketchy. but if it doesn't show up by around the first of next week i'm probably going to send an email to season of mist... but hopefully it will come by then.

My Season of Mist only showed up yesterday... so they are probably some still on the way. And media mail is iffy. I think media mail packages are allowed to sit in the post office if the carrier doesn't have room for it (or at least they can be overlooked under some circumstances, or at least that is my understanding). And if you have to coordinate that with campus mail...

yeah, you needed to pre-order that one quite a ways before the release date. maybe contact season of mist direct to see if they have any left.

i ignore this at first time because shipping from europe to me is really expensive. so what i could do at this moment is order black one via revhq in thailand and order white from relapse and looking for transparent later.

this album is so good and they will going to play in down under next month.

will you go to see them, justin ?

:)

i SO want to Yu, but its $64 + b/f for a ticket and i cant find anyone else to come along. i'm not big on flying solo at gigs. i will try to, but will prolly need to sell some records to get cash together.

But it's the same price as their last tour and now you got 2 international supports, the main support being bigger than last tours support.

i'm still waiting on mine. there was a delay with their credit card processors. so that was like a week and a half delay. then they had to send the okay to their US distributors who took another few days to send it out. i think it went out sometime last week.

needless to say, i ain't ever ordering anything from Season of Mist again.