Rancid Dominoes 2xlp q

i call this a guilty pleasure, but i was surprised how much i listen to it. i just can't take them seriously and they get goofier all the time.

i didn't like indestructible and i really dislike 2000.

i wasn't too into life won't wait when it came out, but i do now and i like it better on 2xlp.

i really like the first 3.

Oh man I loved 2000.

I dunno, Ive been into everything they have done so far. I agree the older albums are better and nothing will ever top And Out Come The Wolves in my opinion.

There will be a Hot Topic exclusive color of And Out Come The Wolves soon. I was just about to make a thread about it...

rancid 2000 i find just awful. way forced reactionary songwriting in reaction to the response life won't wait got. just seemed super lazy to me and totally uninteresting. and i like matt's songs a lot usually, but that album just does nothing for me at all.

the only thing i found worse was prob their side of the nofx/rancid split. nofx really made rancid songs sound like nofx songs and put some thought into it. rancid's side was so blah and just made nofx songs sound like crap.

indestructible i never have any interest in listening to either tho.

rancid 2000 i find just awful. way forced reactionary songwriting in reaction to the response life won't wait got. just seemed super lazy to me and totally uninteresting. and i like matt's songs a lot usually, but that album just does nothing for me at all.

the only thing i found worse was prob their side of the nofx/rancid split. nofx really made rancid songs sound like nofx songs and put some thought into it. rancid's side was so blah and just made nofx songs sound like crap.

I just dont understand how you don't like 2000. or even like indestructible but you're into the new album. I mean indestructible really isnt that far from the new album and I'd much rather listen to 2000 over both of those. Rancid should just realize that they'll never top AOCTW. Anyone else notice that Lars seems to not be doing vocals as much anymore either?

I just dont understand how you don't like 2000. or even like indestructible but you're into the new album. I mean indestructible really isnt that far from the new album and I'd much rather listen to 2000 over both of those. Rancid should just realize that they'll never top AOCTW. Anyone else notice that Lars seems to not be doing vocals as much anymore either?

it is a conundrum wrapped in a riddle...i dunno...but i just don't...and do...