The Wolfman

Waiting to go see this, along with Shutter Island. Two movies i've been looking forward to for the last several months.

I cant wait for Shutter Island...I read that book a while back and have been dying for the movie to come out ever since. The book was great and the movie looks amazing.

Plus last time Scorses and DiCaprio got together they made the Departed which is a great movie!

Previews dont do much for me on it, but I absolutely love the original. I wish more movies that incorporated werewolves used the original style of makeup then making them all cgi, huge, and unrealistic. Its sad when the first movie to touch on the subject had the most realistic effects.

I'm looking forward to it, but my only concern is that the release has been pushed back 3 times already... usually that's the mark of a less than stellar movie and the studio knows it. They also changed up the trailer quite a bit from the first trailers that were out... trying to appeal to a broader audience I guess.

I'm excited for it, but it could be a turd.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this movie was crap. I was looking forward to it for a while, but it just bored the crap out of me after a while. The dialogue is weak and the acting is sub-par at best. It seemed like Anthony Hopkins was drunk the whole time he was on screen, and not in a good way. Plus, one of the worst lines of dialogue I have heard in a while "look into my eyes, you can see I'm very dead". Pretty weak if you ask me. A C- for a grade.