PISS COMING FROM MY AHH..ASS

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I missed out on these, and I wanna get one. Is anyone willing to help me out? I don't know if I wanna wait until AFS gets this, who knows when it'll be..

Anyone interested in selling? I'm not really willing to pay crazy prices, maybe a little extra for your kindness?

Get at me. Thanks!

the white is /3000 though. makes no sense to me that the first people to pre order it got the least rare color. lol.

eh, ya win some ya lose some.

Exactly. HEY EVERYONE, PREORDERS GO UP NOW, HURRY BEFORE THEY SELL OUT! ALTERNATE COVER ART! IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!

Bye the way, weeks ago you bought a copy on a color that there are 3,000 of, here's some rarer variants!

Bye the way, we used the original cover art and they're already shipping!

The whole thing just makes me want to cancel my PO and wait for the AFS release but I'll probably just end up with a copy of both and be satisfied. With my Interpunk credit it was like $15 shipped.

then cancel it, and ill grab the copy and sell it to some moron that posts on AP and doesnt know the difference for $50.

calling it: afs got the alternate artwork pushed on them, and brand new made sure they released their version first... just sayin.

Ours will not have alternate cover out. The layout is very close to the CD layout.

then cancel it, and ill grab the copy and sell it to some moron that posts on AP and doesnt know the difference for $50.

calling it: afs got the alternate artwork pushed on them, and brand new made sure they released their version first... just sayin.

Ours will not have alternate cover out. The layout is very close to the CD layout.

So the releases will pretty much look the same, but yours will be 180 gram and in some slightly different colors?