do you guys smoke pot?

sewbr0

Is hash the same as pot? Well i only smoke hash, because i don't like smoking weed. And I only smoke during the weekends. Oh and I don't smoke cigarettes

Hash is trim leaves and water ground up. I wouldn't call it the same, but why would not not enjoy weed?

And since when does everyone call it pot again? That's what my Mom calls it.

Driving while smoking is WAY fucking different than drinking and driving.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulk is with trim leaves and kief, as there is a decent amount on trim leaves. If you have ever grown, you slightly trim smaller leaves and they split into 2, sometimes budding. When you trim those, it does the same thing, going from 2 - 4. You end up with a lot of trim leaves, but when you are making it at home, the shit on the bottom of the grinder will do, but you would need to be smoking a SHIT TON to get that much. You would need about a quarters worth of kief to make a small amount of hash. Thats where you get that brown coloring.

you are edge so how would you know about driving with high. i can drive high with no problems, just as if i wasn't high.

I guess since Im edge, it means everyone I know is too. I dont have a single "edge" friend. I have heard many many stories about driving drunk,high,strungout etc. And it is also a fact that weed does slow down your brain process. To the point where your reaction time is much slower than when not high.

Im not telling people what they do are wrong, I think what works for people works, but dont be stupid and think that you are invinsible because "weed doesnt effect my driving" and kill someone because it really does.

I'm not sure what right wing website you are obtaining your facts from, but here are some papers which refute your fact.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/826928

In a test measuring reaction time in a high and non-high groups, no slowing of reaction time was showed.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/826928

Basically says marijauna affects the mood center of the brain, but does not have a huge affect on parts of the brain significant to attention.

I don't advocate it either way. I've never been high and cannot state a personal opinion, but I wouldn't go around claiming facts when it's not.

I always find it so funny when people are edge are open to those who arent, yet are still met with hostility by those who arent. sXe gangs get all this hate thrown on them, but look how often people who do drugs/drink are so quick to judge them.

They have hate thrown on them because they are a gang, lol.

after all the stories i see on the news about people getting fired for things they posted publically on the internet, i think it's sort of funny to see you guys openly admit to doing copious amounts of drugs. and by funny i mean: is it really a good idea?

I don't see anything wrong with it. We're all under avatars here, I don't believe anyone uses their actual name as their board name. Only way your superior would ever know it's you is if you reveal who you are. (And from my experience, the stories I've seen have either been FaceBook/MySpace issues, or people venting about their managers and what not. Naming names, etc.) I mean shit, in my case, I'd probably get in more trouble for saying "I fucking hate my manager" than I would for talking about doing drugs.

Until this year, I never did any drinking/smoking, but would've never wanted to call myself straight edge. I hated the whole association that comes with it. And I knew way too many condescending "edge" kids at my high school, enough to put me off the idea entirely. (And I don't mean to say they make me want to drink and do drugs, but rather steer clear of the name)

I always find it so funny when people are edge are open to those who arent, yet are still met with hostility by those who arent. sXe gangs get all this hate thrown on them, but look how often people who do drugs/drink are so quick to judge them.

They have hate thrown on them because they are a gang, lol.

uuhhhh. i sincerely hope that this is a joke.

after all the stories i see on the news about people getting fired for things they posted publically on the internet, i think it's sort of funny to see you guys openly admit to doing copious amounts of drugs. and by funny i mean: is it really a good idea?

I don't see anything wrong with it. We're all under avatars here, I don't believe anyone uses their actual name as their board name. Only way your superior would ever know it's you is if you reveal who you are. (And from my experience, the stories I've seen have either been FaceBook/MySpace issues, or people venting about their managers and what not. Naming names, etc.) I mean shit, in my case, I'd probably get in more trouble for saying "I fucking hate my manager" than I would for talking about doing drugs.

Until this year, I never did any drinking/smoking, but would've never wanted to call myself straight edge. I hated the whole association that comes with it. And I knew way too many condescending "edge" kids at my high school, enough to put me off the idea entirely.

eh, i guess i just like to err on the side of caution.

i claim edge, but i'm not condescending in the fact that i don't judge other people for drinking, smoking, etc.

the thing with straight edge kids is that they take their definition of drugs from the general societal viewpoint (think DARE) and still continue to daily ingest chemicals that are way worse for them than pot could ever be (HFC), but instead of thinking for themselves they just roll with it

the cool straight edge kids figure things out for themselves and smoke weed and dont drink soda--unless theyre high and it would taste extra good

also i love sxe kids who develop gambling problems because they have addictive personalities but dont do drugs

in short straight edge kids are dumb except for the swarm aka knee deep in the dead. that band could THRASH

An O a week is pretty serious biz. I don't even know if I could smoke that much haha. I feel like given that we both live in CT we should smoke and go to the bar some time. Any spots you frequent in New Haven? A couple friends keep trying to get me down there to the Owl Shop.

Well right now i'm in Missouri for the month, i'll be back in March. I've been to the Owl Shop like twice. Its cool, just not my scene. "My Bar" that I'm at, well, 7 days a week is Delaneys Tap Room. Its in Westville. A lot more of a chill vibe. Hit me up some time in march and we will make it happen!

the thing with straight edge kids is that they take their definition of drugs from the general societal viewpoint (think DARE) and still continue to daily ingest chemicals that are way worse for them than pot could ever be (HFC), but instead of thinking for themselves they just roll with it

the cool straight edge kids figure things out for themselves and smoke weed and dont drink soda--unless theyre high and it would taste extra good

also i love sxe kids who develop gambling problems because they have addictive personalities but dont do drugs

in short straight edge kids are dumb except for the swarm aka knee deep in the dead. that band could THRASH

Youre absolutely right, I am dumb for keeping chemicals out of my body. I should be pumping my liver full of alcohol and smoking packs a day to kill my lungs. The idea of straight edge is to keep your body clean, not "stay away from addictive things". Why is promiscous sex often frowned on by them? Its not addictive, it can just harm the body with diseases.

Once again, I dont hate on anyone who does that stuff, its just not my way of living. More power to those who do, all my friends are do that stuff. I dont judge them or you, but I am judged by you for not doing drugs.

i hardly ever drink any soda, and i don't gamble because i know i have an addictive personality.

it's all about self control.

Youre absolutely right, I am dumb for keeping chemicals out of my body. I should be pumping my liver full of alcohol and smoking packs a day to kill my lungs. The idea of straight edge is to keep your body clean, not "stay away from addictive things". Why is promiscous sex often frowned on by them? Its not addictive, it can just harm the body with diseases.

Once again, I dont hate on anyone who does that stuff, its just not my way of living. More power to those who do, all my friends are do that stuff. I dont judge them or you, but I am judged by you for not doing drugs.

LOLOLOLOLOL you ever heard of a sex addict. Guess not in your bubble.

Also, cause they can't get laid.

i wrote a paper on marijuana and it was like (close to) over 80% of the people who were high who got in an accident also had alcohol in them. there's a lot of things that can impair your driving and you'd be ignorant if you said weed didn't effect you, but if you've been smoking for years then believe me, it doesn't really effect you asmuch as people think. it's fucking nothing like when you're drinking. people who don't smoke don't realize this

weed needs to get decriminalized so that society doesn't look down upon it so much....

I should be pumping my liver full of alcohol and smoking packs a day to kill my lungs.

Another reason I always hated the straight edge kids at my school was because they had a tendency to greatly over-exaggerate things. ;)

Youre right, only straight edge kids exaggerate, no one else does. Its just funny how people really are more judgemental against them than they are of others. Obviously everyone here doesnt smoke packs a day and drink till there liver is dead, but some people do do that. If you gotta have a drug to alter you mind state to help you cope with life its probably not a good thing to do.

How many people have died from not smoking/drinking? Compare that number with people who have. I think it makes a little bit of sense not to.

The idea of straight edge is to keep your body clean, not "stay away from addictive things". Why is promiscous sex often frowned on by them? Its not addictive, it can just harm the body with diseases.

Here's the funny thing. Most edge kids/adults I know drink stupid amounts of caffeine. You ever try to stop? caffeine headaches are horrible, because it's WITHDRAWAL. Not to mention all the other crap they put in their bodies that's in our food supply.

I've got nothing against them not doing drugs, but I always found that argument ludicrous. Just say I don't want to do illegal drugs, because (insert whatever the real reason is). If they really wanted to keep their body clean, they'd be raw foodists who only ate stuff out of their organic garden that they grew themselves. just sayin'

I don't do drugs, I've seen friends ruin their lives with them, and I've seen functioning addicts, and weekend warrior types that have no issues and have respectable jobs. That's their life. I don't much care what they do, as long as it doesn't start to effect me.