Holy shit, the Comedians Of Comedy were awesome.

Just got home from seeing Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn and Doug Benson (Maria Bamford cancelled, thank almighty -- soooooo unfunny). All three guys were hilarious and at the top of their games. Patton is a killer improviser; he would just strike up a conversation with random people in the audience and riff on them for 5-10 minutes.

Also, amsterdamned got called "Nerd Boy" by Brian Posehn and I was called "Sasquatch" and "fuckin' Yeti" by Doug Benson. It was awesome!

I was the dude that went to the bathroom during Patton's set and he asked my brother if I was offended by his heroin jokes and my brother said "no, he loves heroin"

I have no idea why all the other Youngstown people stood by us and were so fucking annoying. I was sad to be from the same town.

I was the dude that went to the bathroom during Patton's set and he asked my brother if I was offended by his heroin jokes and my brother said "no, he loves heroin"

I have no idea why all the other Youngstown people stood by us and were so fucking annoying. I was sad to be from the same town.

Dude, you walked right by me! We touched shoulders! And once he started talking about Youngstown, I was like, "Man, I wonder if Jacobe's here..." Small world!

But yeah, that girl needed to shut the fuck up.

Guest scriptedrain

That would be an amazing show. I love Patton and Posehn, never heard of Doug Benson. (Or maybe have and just don't know his face / name when I see him)

i love doug benson. I love movies was awesome and i cant wait for super high me(anyone know when this will come out/if its finished yet?)

im sure none of you know what im talking about

He mentioned that last night but I just figured he was joking; is he actually making it?

I'd kill to see this tour but I'd want to see it with Zach Galafinakis. Has anyone seen the original documentary or the show they did after? So funny.

Also I enjoy Maria Bamford but she's the weakest part of the lineup. I've never heard any of Doug Benson's stuff but I used to read I love movies on bobanddavid.com

i love doug benson. I love movies was awesome and i cant wait for super high me(anyone know when this will come out/if its finished yet?)

im sure none of you know what im talking about

He mentioned that last night but I just figured he was joking; is he actually making it?

It's been done for some time. I talked to him a bit about it before the show when I ran into him at the bar as I've been wanting to see it since I first read about it.

It's going to be out in the Spring of '08. They are waiting to show it at SXSW and will get a full on release shortly after that.

they did two shows in LA last december that just recently came out on dvd. each show was about 8 hours long and was some of the most ridiculous stuff ive heard. although patton and posehn are funny in their own right this tour is certainly missing something with the absence of zach. dude is far and away my favorite comedian. ive seen him about 5 times and he used me for a show once and i about pee'd myself.

ugh maria bamford.

It's been done for some time. I talked to him a bit about it before the show when I ran into him at the bar as I've been wanting to see it since I first read about it.

It's going to be out in the Spring of '08. They are waiting to show it at SXSW and will get a full on release shortly after that.

thanks for the info, man. also, if you wanna hear doug bensons stuff, get the marijuanalogues book and/or cd.

thanks for the info, man. also, if you wanna hear doug bensons stuff, get the marijuanalogues book and/or cd.

Got em, but thanks!

This came to Buffalo I think over the weekend and I couldn't go. I am sad about it. Glad to hear it was funny though!

They said Buffalo was pretty bad, so it doesn't sound like you missed much.

Patton thanks Clev for "washing the stink of Buffalo off"

haha...poor Buffalo.....it gets such a bad rap

They said Buffalo was pretty bad, so it doesn't sound like you missed much.

Patton thanks Clev for "washing the stink of Buffalo off"

haha...poor Buffalo.....it gets such a bad rap

It was advertised as "comedy night" not a CoC show, so it brought out a crowd much different than the kind that enjoys the type of humor that the CoC uses.