TP/PO: MATT PRYOR "Confidence Man" LP coke bottle

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/VCMP001

MATT PRYOR "Confidence Man" LP coke bottle green vinyl

In a weird set of circumstances, I have been in direct contact with Matt Pryor, lead vocalist of the Get Up Kids, New Amsterdams, Terrible Twos, and a damn fine solo singer/songwriter. We were put in touch with each other by a friend who had worked with the band prior to signing with Vagrant. Matt and I spoke about a number of things, one of which was the possible release of "Confidence Man" (Matt's most recent solo album) on vinyl. If you ask me, Matt Pryor is making some of his best music now and "Confidence Man" was one of my most played albums of 2009. If you have been a fan of any of his other works, I think that this album is as good or better than anything he has done with Get Up Kids or New Amsterdams. Originally released by Vagrant records, Matt got the ok to self-release the album on vinyl. He has pressed up the album and will be doing a pressing of 500 copies, all on coke bottle green vinyl. We have 100 copies in the store right now. Test pressings have been approved and we are expecting copies between the 1st and 2nd week of March.

I highly recommend this album and hope it does well for Matt. I know that he is currently sitting on another full length album that he is planning to self-release. I have a copy of it and it is equally amazing.

Matt has been so kind as to offer us a test pressing for a contest. If you pre-order this album, you will be entered to win. Good luck. As a long time fan of Matt and his many projects, I am really honored to be involved with this pre-order.

Did not think this would ever get pressed, this made my day.

Also, he should press Killed or Cured. I loved both parts of that album.

I will suggest it; wasn't there some other new amsterdams that never got released on vinyl?

I love all of Matts work! SO HAPPY THIS IS COMING OUT! Never would have thought this would have seen the light of day due to Vagrant.

When I saw him on his solo tour he had a print i totally regret not getting. I tell my girlfriend all the time about how i should have gotten it. If anyone has it and would like to Sell or Trade (I have a print from there one off show this may with Brand New) I would love to talk to you.

Hey Virgil do i smell a Matt Pryor UTI coming soon?

I love all of Matts work! SO HAPPY THIS IS COMING OUT! Never would have thought this would have seen the light of day due to Vagrant.

When I saw him on his solo tour he had a print i totally regret not getting. I tell my girlfriend all the time about how i should have gotten it. If anyone has it and would like to Sell or Trade (I have a print from there one off show this may with Brand New) I would love to talk to you.

Hey Virgil do i smell a Matt Pryor UTI coming soon?

I will definitely be doing all I can to make an under the influence happen. Who would be a great partner?

Sean Ingram, keep it Kansas! His stripped down acoustic song on Punk Goes Acoustic was amazing. I feel like if you asked him to do this (not as Coalesce) but as Sean he would do any amazing Job. Not saying i don't love his work as Coalesce (check my list if you don't believe me) I am just saying that would be a great pairing of solo artist.

Would be funny if James did a song. When i saw them in November Jim was sick, and it was really funny to have James do all his parts. I love Reggie, but since Reggie went on permanent hiatus his voice has gotten way, way worse.