Strongarm - the Advent Of A Miracle Repress

Just arrived via email:

-----------------------------------------------

Hey Guys.

As I do realize this Purchase has been absolutely dreadful for most people Including myself, I am Sorry and this Release was not a flake. It is happening. There is new artwork/bonus track ect...

Many things caused the delays/lack of updates which isn't an excuse but all Is good! If you ordered this you WILL Receive it. Those who emailed me should have had a response already, if not I am sorry and somehow I missed it. I can't say thanks enough for the patience and grace with this release. I know there are 5000 pre-orders that everyone is waiting for including myself and it gets irritating with no updates.

I think there are 10 of the /100 left from deleted orders and 5 of the packages. and 1 of the emery 7" which is Out Of Print I believe.

I am going to try my hardest to make this up to you guys. There were extra test presses made w/specially designed covers. They will be sent out RANDOMLY in orders as a Thanks to you guys as well as some other thanks.

If you ordered/bought anything from me, other than the Strongarm LP you should have received it, if not please email me @ [email protected] and I will get you a tracking #

Again, I can't say I'm sorry Enough and I can't say Thanks enough for the continued support and patience!

http://blankpageempire.bigcartel.com/

http://www.myspace.com/bperecords

and If you haven't picked up Atonement yet, do that!

http://www.bloodandinkrecords.com/store/

-allen-

-----------------------------------

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
JUST GOT SHIPPING EMAIL

Holy crap, me too!

---------------------

Thanks for your patience!

ALL ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED!

I can't thank you enough, I tried to do something for each order but ended up running out of stuff.

Test Presses/DVDS/CD's/Ect. were thrown in random orders!

I hope everyone enjoys! They look great and sound awesome.

Thanks for sticking in there. I know its been rough and a horrible experience for everyone, but I hope the test presses make it up just a bit!

Feel free to contact me w/ concerns, problems, or just some random talk.

---------------------

thanks for the SUPPPPPER patience. Everything has shipped. 20 test presses place randomly in orders. international and domestic. all have totally different artwork done by a young girl, who think did a cool job!

Also some other not equally as cool but still cool things. ;)

There are a few black copies left as well.

if you have any questions, shoot me an email.

and a sorry for the crappy picture but...

[image]

I'm surprised Juan hasn't mentioned that Shai Hulud linked to his post about this record on They Still Press Vinyl.
I saw that, pretty cool as well as the article!

I think there are 3 copies left of the black and they probably wont last long. Thanks to everyone who ordered! Everything has been shipped. today's will ship tomorrow.