+/- about your day

wait wait wait. People actually go into shows? Like to see the bands play!!!??? ::)

yeah. it's fucking stupid.

why pay to go in when you can sit outside with your friends, still be able to hear the music, but also be able to talk without having to scream.

sometimes i would think you would actually want to WATCH the bands. you can fucking listen to them on a cd/record.

yeah. it's fucking stupid.

why pay to go in when you can sit outside with your friends, still be able to hear the music, but also be able to talk without having to scream.

sometimes i would think you would actually want to WATCH the bands. you can fucking listen to them on a cd/record.

but i can't hangout with my friends on a nice night and save 10 bucks or whatever.

edit: idk what that means. really. listening to a band live is usually more enjoyable than listening to them on record. don't be a meathead.

but i can't hangout with my friends on a nice night and save 10 bucks or whatever.

edit: idk what that means. really. listening to a band live is usually more enjoyable than listening to them on record. don't be a meathead.

would any bands actually tour if everyone sat outside and no one paid to get in? no.

+++ getting all the steinways test presses!!!!!!!

- need to sell some records quickly to raise funds.

- stupid tropical storm is playing with my emotions, i want a day off from work!!!!

- i was just told i have a huge project due friday and i wont get the details until tomorrow afternoon, so i am just dicking around doing nothing but watching the rain and listening the Hank Williams III.

- Gonna have to work late tomorrow and thursday to finish said project

-/+ GF is leaving tomorrow for 4 days. could be fun but will probably be boring because of work

-- got my Dexter/Shepard Fairey poster in the mail. UPS must have dropped a box on it or something and the poster arrived with wrinkles and creases all over. quite upsetting.

+ talked to this girl that i've had a mad crush on for a couple of years. she kinda hinted at us going out and getting something to eat together. she also did this whole "i'm here for you" type thing.

- ^^ this has happened before, and it only lead to me feeling like a jackass.

-- got my Dexter/Shepard Fairey poster in the mail. UPS must have dropped a box on it or something and the poster arrived with wrinkles and creases all over. quite upsetting.

Lame. Especially for how expensive they were.

Shitty poster tube?

the poster tube seems like it would be fine, but i guess it isn't thick enough for UPS standards of practices. i called the webstore support and now i'm gonna be dealing with UPS. they're gonna call me and come down to confirm that it's damaged. if they don't call me within 7 business days i gotta call the showtime store again and tell them. they told me if that happens i should "throw [the poster] away". fuck that. i want two posters for the price of one!