+/- about your day

-Found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me again. Not sure what I'm going to do. I don't have much money right now and we still have till the end of March untill our lease is up.

That is terrible dude! I'm totally sorry to here that. Hopefully you can work out something.

-Found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me again. Not sure what I'm going to do. I don't have much money right now and we still have till the end of March untill our lease is up.

That sucks, Can you put your stuff in storage for a little bit and shack up with a friend till you find a new place? You may want to get out of there sooner rather than later. Leave her with the fallout of higher rent/bills/etc

That sucks, Can you put your stuff in storage for a little bit and shack up with a friend till you find a new place? You may want to get out of there sooner rather than later. Leave her with the fallout of higher rent/bills/etc

Yeah high rent and more bills always hurts... But you know what else hurts?

Getting hit in the face with a hammer! I got an extra one if you need to borrow it

Guest abravemorning
-I lost my fucking iPod!

I would shoot myself in the face if that happened to me.

I'm hoping it turns up. I haven't combed through my room and car thoroughly, but I'm still worried.

+I'm about to take a nap.

- super hectic day at work, now i have a head ache

- was just notified that 2 of the records i ordered last week arent available anymore.

+ for lunch i had some of the best pizza i have ever had.

+/- started running, jumping rope, and other crap. Feel good but hate doing it!

+ Gallows show tomorrow and scored a couple free tickets from my friends at the local tattoo shop

But atleast i still know where my ipod is and i know my old lady is not cheating on me, so i guess my day is better than some. Sorry to hear the bad news boys!

I'm hoping it turns up. I haven't combed through my room and car thoroughly, but I'm still worried.

+I'm about to take a nap.

How can you nap when your iPod is missing?

I'm glad people share the same affinity for their iPods that I do. If I lost my iPod, I don't think i'd be able to get out of bed for a day.

+ got 2 records in the mail

+ thinking about applying for csn highschool for next year

+ maybe getting some "stuff" tonight

- forgot to go to my ex-math teachers (8th grade) class to help tutor today

- don't get this alg2 poopcrap homework

-got 3 hours of sleep last night

+made a big and yummy breakfast

-no work today, which means no money

+might get to meet the girl for lunch

-can't buy records because i have no money

+i love my parents because they are helping me out with the no cash situation, well, i love them for other reasons too...but y'all get it

have a good day everyone!