+/- about your day

-I'm sick of talking to girls on the internet. I wish I could meet an interesting girl in real life

we don't exist.

- my cat had a thyroidectomy yesterday

- cost $150 more than the estimate they gave

++++ she got to come home yesterday and seems to be doing well so far!

Glad to hear your cat is doing well. Pet illnesses/surgeries can be so stressful (and expensive).

+ I really liked one of the houses I looked at, but it needs a bit more work then I might want to put into it.

+ Watched the "new" Sherlock Holmes movie last night for the first time and loved it.

+ New anime season started, hopefully there will be some good shows to watch.

- Fucking pain. Seriously debating going to the hospital tomorrow since I don't work. I feel like even though the pain is real, it's cause is probably not nearly as bad as I fear it is in my head.

we don't exist.

- my cat had a thyroidectomy yesterday

- cost $150 more than the estimate they gave

++++ she got to come home yesterday and seems to be doing well so far!

Glad to hear your cat is doing well. Pet illnesses/surgeries can be so stressful (and expensive).

thank you, sir. yeah, this was close to a grand. i'm glad, however, that they could perform surgery as a one-time fix (supposedly) instead of ongoing treatments for a condition.

also, they gave her a little pink bandage where her iv was, and it was the cutest thing ever.

[image]

thank you, sir. yeah, this was close to a grand. i'm glad, however, that they could perform surgery as a one-time fix (supposedly) instead of ongoing treatments for a condition.

also, they gave her a little pink bandage where her iv was, and it was the cutest thing ever.

[image]

Awwww yeah! cat pictures!

My dog was a rescue dog my friends had saved and I was to take her when I came home from college. Well, that exact week, she came down with parvo and heartworm at the same time and was super close to death. A 0%-interest credit line and some fundraising later, we spent $1800 to save her.

I kind of feel like an asshole because I was ok with putting her down, but now looking back I could never. She survived just fine and is the happiest dog in the world.

i've had my cat since she's been a kitten, and i love her like she's part of the family.

she's 12, which is not young for a cat, but there's no way i wouldn't get the surgery for her to save her life.

i would definitely have to think long and hard about something like weekly dialysis or other indefinite costly longterm treatments, given that as much as i love her, i'm not independently wealthy. one of my high school guidance counselors has over 10 cats, and drove one to philly (a 3.75+ hour roundtrip drive) twice a week for dialysis.

i've had my cat since she's been a kitten, and i love her like she's part of the family.

she's 12, which is not young for a cat, but there's no way i wouldn't get the surgery for her to save her life.

My cat was 15 when I had to put her down last summer. Still miss having her around since she was with me for 3/5 my life.

+already got in a good bike ride today

+relaxed on the waterfront with arcade fire

+wrote up a resume

+still have plenty of day ahead

Guest errolwest
-I'm sick of talking to girls on the internet. I wish I could meet an interesting girl in real life

GET IN LINE, PAL

My cat was 15 when I had to put her down last summer. Still miss having her around since she was with me for 3/5 my life.

My oldest, Tommy, made it to 23. He was hit by a car once and walked on half a leg for more than half of his life. Cats are resilient. One of my current cats, Snicket, was a former Brooklyn alley deweller who has FIV. They told me he'd be dead at 3 if I was lucky and that he should be put to sleep - 8 years and he is my kids best friend.

You obviously care for the kitty so I'd have hope that even without expensive treatments that your attention and care will provide for a good long life.

+ No work tonight.

+ Going to look at another house in a bit.

+/- Pain is a lot better today, but then I noticed it was better and my right arm started to hurt.

+/- Ripping and encoding all my DVDs is super time consuming, but it's awesome to have them all on my AppleTV. I also hate that you have to use SFTP to move them to the AppleTV, shit's slow.

Guest errolwest
+tour van payed for

+its nice out

+getting idiot drunk tonight

-everything else

+so nice out!

+went for a 2 hour walk with the girlfriend and checked out a craft show downtown

that rules! was it that true knit show??

also, im surprised we havent bumped into each other around town, or have we? i dont know!

anyhow

+/- last night ever that the bar i work at was open, hugest party. i just hot home, it is 5 in the morning and very light out, had a great time/met a nice girl. cool.

-already feeling hungover

-have to walk to my moms, and then mow the lawn there. OOF.

- had the worst headache of my entire life yesterday

- almost puked from the pain

+/- went to edgefest (bad idea when you're not feeling well)

+ tickets were free

- it was so fucking hot out

+ spent most of the afternoon under a label tent eating pizza

+ saw rise against and they were phenominal as always

- now i'm back at work again.

+ had a job interview at petsmart on friday and was called back for a second interview for tomorrow

+ i love animals and its so close to home

- no matter what position i work there i'd be responsible for catching/selling crickets and meal worms and i'm TERRIFIED of bugs

- Work. Sundays suck since we only have one driver working after 8.

- My fingertips feel weird. It's like sometimes they are too sensitive, and sometimes I can't feel much with them. It happened last year too, and just sort of went away.

+ Really nice day outside.

+ Listening to some new bands.

one of my closest friends passed in February. One of her best girlfriends came into town today and with her mother went through her stuff to give to friends. I got a text earlier in the day and was thinking about it all night at work. She came over, we sat on my porch and drank beers and she gave me one of the records that both my friend and I loved. It brought everything back up and I am happy she is finally at peace, but goddamn if I wouldn't give anything for 5 more minutes.

I've been kind of withdrawn since it happened and there's a lot of shit I am sorting out still but man, don't let dumb stuff fuck up friendships. You'll always regret not being able to make things right in the end.

++ Really REALLY liked the house I looked at today. Finished basement, nice living space, and huge 2nd floor for a cape cod. Needs landscaping, windows (or just resealed) and cosmetic work inside, but nothing really major.