+/- about your day

- Can't get a hold of my internship people. I need to go into tomorrow to get papers signed, so hopefully someone will be there :/.

+ FFXIII-2 in a day.

- Can't decide if I want to buy a new HDTV or a 360. My 32" is starting to feel super small, so I want to upgrade to a 42" LED, but my friends want me to get back on xbox live with them to play some games.

- Worrying about stupid ass shit I shouldn't. Damn depression.

+ Been drawing again, which seems to keep my mind occupied for the most part.

+the venue i was working at today was also holding a music trade show.

-wish i had more than $8 on me

+still got Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance. FINALLY. great condition, and for said eight dollars.

- My check engine light has been on for like 3 weeks. I just have no time/am too lazy to get up early to take it in. I need to, since I need an e-check by my birthday to get plates. I think it's the mass air filter, because my gas mileage is horrible right now.

+ Talked to my internship people, should pick up a bunch of hours next week.

- Need to get up early tomorrow to turn in papers at school.

+ FFXIII-2 tomorrow!

- Waited in line at the post office for 45 mins. today.

- Still nothing on any dating sites.

- STILL have not heard back from the fucking bank about my offer on a house, they were supposed to by today. They are really pissing me off.

+/- An awesome apartment opened up in a building I've always liked the look of, but I'm hesitant to look at it since I'm sure the house offer will come through as soon as I agree to lease it.

- I need a new hairstyle, mine is getting a bit annoying, but I don't know what to do.

+Became an Uncle for the 6th Time today. Love being an Uncle.

Congratulations man! Niece or nephew?

+ got most of my clients and the attendant cooking out of the way for the week.

+ nearly 20 pages into issue #2 of Notes and Bolts.

+ IT'S ABOUT PIZZA PEOPLE! AN ENTIRE ISSUE (okay, well, more like, 35 or so out of the total 60) ABOUT PIZZA!

+ can't stop listening to the Kyaru Pamyu Pamyu EP

+ we walked around downtown for nearly two hours tonight - so many people take advantage of where they live and never stop to think about where they are. Chicago is gorgeous!

+ the weather is near perfect.

- it can't last forever. Blizzards ahead for sure.

+ Bananas with peanut butter and chocolate chips!

Guest mellietronx

+I tried Yerba Mate for the first time and I love it! Might be a good stand in for coffee.

-It only came with 25 tea bags.

+finally did an intro for my zine

-my leg hurts...need to get in shape

Guest errolwest

---------i work in 3.5 hours, my alarm is broken, laptop wont take a charge until it runs out of battery, and my phone is broken, so basically i cant go to sleep.

----i have a ten hour shift to contend with.

-i hate everything

+ HUGE win for my travel team tonight... held off the currently-first place team 4-3. This coming off a big tie against an undefeated-but-in-2nd-place-because-of-games-played-but-everyone-knows-will-be-first team the day before. With a win against a winless team in two weekends and a loss by another team, we're in the state tournament!

+ First kiss with a pretty cute girl.

- Ugh, right leg feels crappy again. I had to walk around school a bit to drop off papers, and it felt like I needed to limp a bit on it. It's so weird how one day I feel great and could walk forever, and the next I feel like I can't walk at all.

+ I got 2 winks on match.

- I'm not attracted to either girl, and both's interets are no where close to mine, so I didn't reply.

- Blue Cross and Blue Shield really likes to fuck me over with refilling my diabetes supplies... I think they want me to just die already.

- Friends dog gave my dog fleas. gross

- forgot my lunch at home, and i am fucking starving

+ taking 6 friends with me tonight to the Lightning game with booze and food included, and it cost me nothing :)

+ My old lady and I got box suite tickets to Thursday nights Lightning game which also includes free booze and food.

+ Saturday i got more (free) hockey tickets and 4 of us are going to the game, dinner and then bar hoping till we fall down.

+ Neighbor is having a big super bowl party which will be fun and super convenient

^ I'm super jealous of all those free tickets, til I remembered they're for Bolts games...

Yeah but last night was a solid game and they put a whippin' on the Caps. The goal they scored on themselves was a rather embarrassing though :)

This season has been a little rough but im really just happy to be back in a market that has a team.