+/- about your day

+ Did some more coloring with my Wacom tablet yesterday and came up with something I like so much that I'll be using it for the front cover of my 'zine - will be printing them on quarter page sized card stock and gluing them to the front of each copy ala old LP covers pre-60's.

- Snow storm.

- From the South and though this is my 8th Chicago winter, I'm still not willing to cooperate.

+ Set up an emergency pile of records by the bedroom turntable with the space heater and pulled out my old MacBook to use for writing while sitting in the bed and avoiding contact with the outside world.

+ Making a fresh batch of roasted tomato, carrot and basil soup.

+ This is gonna be a good and warm night!

+ Did some more coloring with my Wacom tablet yesterday and came up with something I like so much that I'll be using it for the front cover of my 'zine - will be printing them on quarter page sized card stock and gluing them to the front of each copy ala old LP covers pre-60's.

- Snow storm.

- From the South and though this is my 8th Chicago winter, I'm still not willing to cooperate.

+ Set up an emergency pile of records by the bedroom turntable with the space heater and pulled out my old MacBook to use for writing while sitting in the bed and avoiding contact with the outside world.

Wow, this sounds like a lot of cold, Minneapolis nights I've had. Now I've got weird, oddly warm North Carolina nights. No me gusta.

- We got like 5 inches of snow in 5 hours. The city is broke, so they are hardly plowing. Shit sucked driving home. I had to take a really long way to avoid a huge hill.

+ Really loved the apartment I looked at today.

- Snow storm.

Wow, this sounds like a lot of cold, Minneapolis nights I've had. Now I've got weird, oddly warm North Carolina nights. No me gusta.

I seriously miss Southern winters. All of this snow makes me feel somewhat trapped in my house.

+ Got out of the house to tough the snow and got stuff done.

+ Waiting for two articles by contributors to come in and I'll be ready to start putting together the master copy of this 'zine I've been working on.

+ Making Chinese food tonight.

-snow yesterday

-snow today

-street still not plowed

-its fucking freezing

-last night, my friend made plans for us all to go out tonight. and now hes now responding to anyone.

+whatever. its saturday night, and im gonna party one way or another

+/- quit my job a little while ago....never done anything that caused me that much anxiety and stress....especially with zero pay (commission-based job)

+ my friend's band is opening for Death In The Park tonight, at the venue here in town I'm interning at

+ interning at The Bottletree here in Birmingham for sound....hopefully it will turn into a job running sound somewhere...and I get into any show for free between now and June, safe to say I'll be making quite a good bit of use of that

- I need to pay off a tux for a wedding i'm in next month....hard to do without a job

+/- I'll probably end up working at Jimmy John's again here in town...feels like a step backwards

The Bottletree is such a great club. Nothing like having a camper as a green room.

we had a snow storm, and 2 cars were ticketed on our side of the street for "parking ban" purposes. it was me and my roommates girlfriend. the other 9 cars parker on our side of the street were clear of violation.

what the actual fuck

we had a snow storm, and 2 cars were ticketed on our side of the street for "parking ban" purposes. it was me and my roommates girlfriend. the other 9 cars parker on our side of the street were clear of violation.

what the actual fuck

Typical big city bullshit. Same thing happened to my wife. They said she was too close to the fire hydrant. Towed the car, and gave her a 100 ticket plus 170 just to get it out of the impound lot. Just paid the damn ticket and went on our way. They were going to lie and give the city of Chicago the benefit of the doubt anyway. Went right back to where she was parked and there was another car in the same exact spot she had been parked. Sorry to hear about the ticket. Another reason to get my ass out of the big city sooner rather than later.

this isnt even a big city. were about half the size of springfield, ma which is about half the size of boston.

To quote Lucas from Empire Records '"Damn The Man". Its more of a product of living in the north more so than anything where space is at a premium. Nobody gives a damn where you park or for how long where I am from in Tennessee. Where I live right outside of Chicago you can't park on the street so you must purchase a space from the village if your apartment building or house has no parking spaces. I pay about $1000 dollars every year just to park my car because the village won't allow people to park on the street even though there is ample space. The north is just a big racket even though there are many great cities up here.

- bitches, man. Bitches.

This girl I've known for a bit over a year has been dating a guy for about that long. They've been having all kinds if issues lately, then we spend a weekend together and she talks about how great it was and how perfect she felt, but then goes on to say she's not sure what's going to happen with this guy. She even went as far as to ask what kind of future I could see with us and whether I wanted kids and ask sorts of shit. She better break it if with homeboy our I'll be pissed.

+ found out that one of the dudes teaching me sound at my internship is the drummer from fucking Coliseum...that's pretty rad

start kissing ass for free tickets.. jk

+ had a great time last night hanging out with some friends finally.

+ went to bed early

- unfortunately, now i'm up early as fuck. which sux. i don't need to be up for any reason until noon (football). ugh. too bad i don't have people to go eat breakfast with. bummer.

- Life's been making me feel really shitty again.

- Feeling really pathetic, no girls on any dating site are responding to any of my messages.

Thomas, don't feel bad, i don't get responses back either.

- Life's been making me feel really shitty again.

- Feeling really pathetic, no girls on any dating site are responding to any of my messages.

Thomas, don't feel bad, i don't get responses back either.

I try not to, but it's really bumming me out anymore.