+/- about your day

-

+ Have time to finally take Heavens covers to the post on Friday morning. Wonderful fun project, so happy its fucking over. The backs are all different. Some have drawings. Some dont. All have track listings. Anyone who whines about the way the back of their cover looks is getting the "vinyl breaks in the mail" curse. 4 relz.

+++Pumped for this!

Guest scriptedrain
At least you have a girlfriend to cheer you up when feeling bummed out...

I got nobody...well, if you count Rosey Palmer and her five friends, then I do have somebodies...

This gives Juan-on-One a whole new meaning.

+ used my remaining paypal balance to get a couple records from controlthebleeding. thanks!

+ work day is way better than yesterday by a lot!

+ Started my taxes last night and its looking like i will get a lot back.

+ Supposed to get paid in the next few days for some side work i was doing!!! way more than i thought too

+/- Getting free lunch today, but have to go eat with radio station sales reps

+ friend from Cali is for sure coming this weekend

+ Work day is 1/2 over

- Just paid a shit ton of bills

- forgot a package i was supposed to send out today

- need some time off of work but i think we will be too busy in the coming weeks... i need to rest for a couple days

+ not really sick anymore

+/- at work which lets me get back on track and I am off tomorrow, but it is still work...

+/- Cisco VOIP phone training...gets me out of my cube, but will be boring and useless for me as I am sure it is geared to the less tech-savvy employees...

Your house and work ok? South Norton and West Barberton got flooded pretty bad. We could not send any of our tow trucks pretty much anywhere on Barber Rd. yesterday.

+ Stopped raining

- No records

- My right shoulder has felt like stiff, and sort of sore for like a week now and it's annoying.

+ not really sick anymore

+/- at work which lets me get back on track and I am off tomorrow, but it is still work...

+/- Cisco VOIP phone training...gets me out of my cube, but will be boring and useless for me as I am sure it is geared to the less tech-savvy employees...

Your house and work ok? South Norton and West Barberton got flooded pretty bad. We could not send any of our tow trucks pretty much anywhere on Barber Rd. yesterday.

Surprisingly enough, our basement remained dry, I am not too far from Barber Rd. either...guess we got lucky this time. Thanks for asking!

-- SOMEONE IS PLAYING SANTERIA REALLY LOUD UPSTAIRS. THEY PLAYED THAT SHIT LIKE ALL DAY YESTERDAY. i like that song, but fuck...

-- this is the same person who was playing Crazytown's Butterfly and that Switchfoot song

- early class today

- no homework done

- essay due tomorrow morning that i havent started on yet

+ expecting some stuff in the mail

- that stuff might not show up

-- SOMEONE IS PLAYING SANTERIA REALLY LOUD UPSTAIRS. THEY PLAYED THAT SHIT LIKE ALL DAY YESTERDAY. i like that song, but fuck...

This reminds me of that comercial for that Nintendo DS game where the kids are strumming the screen and singing this song. I think its funny everytime I see it.

-- this is the same person who was playing Crazytown's Butterfly and that Switchfoot song

Maybe it's time to go all Seung-Hui Cho on his ass.

[image]

(Too soon?)

Maybe it's time to go all Seung-Hui Cho on his ass.

[image]

(Too soon?)

not too soon!!.....that is funny shit!!!