+/- about your day

+ hung out with friends tonight... one of whom is one of the funniest girls I have ever met. and she paid for dinner! sweetheart. the other is my friend Derek, who is not as quick witted as she and I are............. we feel bad for Derek.

also got a phone call from one of my best friends, who lives in DC. We're planning on heading out there in September, and Mogwai is playing at the 9:30 Club.

---- messed around with my ex-girlfriend last night, and now i feel completely terrible for it.

- its quite cold today (where the fuck is the summer heat??)

--- purposely woke up early this morning to run, but i'm probably not going to go any more because my dad is bugging me to go with him to get the tire on his car changed.

- absolutely nothing to look forward to.

+ Went to the doctor and it's nothing major w/ my side

- Doctor tells me it's a "intra-skeletal muscular inflammation" or some shit like that...inflammanted muscle in my rib...it happens...no real reason why...prescribed me Motrin (pres-strength) and heating pad...

+ Could have been worse.

- Probably going to have to go to ER tomorrow. I keep running out of breath easy when talking on the phone here at work. It also feels like there is something like in the lower portion of my chest.

- I have like no money to spend on an ER bill.

- I'm freaking out about this, like really scared something serious is wrong and it keeps putting me into a panic which makes it worse... which means it is probably my anxiety.