+/- about your day

i think adalfo took it. sofia sent it to me. he sent it to her. then i also saw the ones rich took of me singing along to none more black. haha.

are there any sink photos?

not really sure. it's definitely not like i was completely competent that night either, i just wasn't passed out on the toilet kinda drunk.

That rules. My college was so small, we didn't have any fast-food restaurants on campus, nor did our vending machines accept our meal cards (like a lot of schools are doing now), so I always had tons of meal points leftover every year.

Yeah. We have 3 vending machines in the lobby that take our cards, and take from that 150. A cool thing about those is people will swipe their card twice because they think it didn't work. And then they'll get their drink, then I walk by and get the other one for free. This happens at least half of the time that I walk by 'em. What I dislike about the whole card/food situation is that it's too late to switch my meal plan from 15/week to 10/week. Last week, I went twice. It's just such a waste that they don't carry over or anything.

Haha, people used to do that with the vending machines here too when they started the meal card thing for on campus kids. Free pop was always nice.

+ light day at the office

+ beer pong tournament from 4-6 at work

+ went to lunch with an old friend

+ have half of a buffalo chicken wrap left over from lunch that will hit the spot when im drunk in a couple hours.

- my lazy, fun days of work are coming to an end. 1 week before i start at the new place

+ might go see obama speak tomorrow at a park in town if its not raining

+gaslight tour next tuesday

+/- lead on a new test press, but i think i might be shit out of luck on a european tour press.

- burned the shit out of my tongue on a pot pie last night

- work in an hour, was going to call off but got too busy and forgot.

+ PTM pack came, minus LP of course. I got print 11/100, not too bad.

+/- New router, going to take time to get used to web interface and port forwarding.

- web still out, going to bitch to TWC again tonight.

+ When I moved in I could find no one with a couch to get rid of, now I've found 3 and a love seat.

what all comes with the arcade version?

360 system, wireless controller, batteries for said controller, manuals, memory card, and the warranty (1 year, 3 years for RROD) for $199.99. I've been wanting a 360 for a while now but kept balking at the price. When they just recently lowered the prices I decided to get one.

what all comes with the arcade version?

360 system, wireless controller, batteries for said controller, manuals, memory card, and the warranty (1 year, 3 years for RROD) for $199.99. I've been wanting a 360 for a while now but kept balking at the price. When they just recently lowered the prices I decided to get one.

So no HDD that they charge way out the ass for?

So no HDD that they charge way out the ass for?

No but you can buy them used.

+ light day at the office

+ beer pong tournament from 4-6 at work

+ went to lunch with an old friend

+ have half of a buffalo chicken wrap left over from lunch that will hit the spot when im drunk in a couple hours.

- my lazy, fun days of work are coming to an end. 1 week before i start at the new place

+ might go see obama speak tomorrow at a park in town if its not raining

+gaslight tour next tuesday

+/- lead on a new test press, but i think i might be shit out of luck on a european tour press.

+ 5-0 in beer pong at work, went for beers after and prtty drunk

- hook up is out of magical weeds and prolly wont have any for a while

- ebay auctions i was watching got way way to high

- my ebay auctions go with out bids

- no mail

- GF has like $3 in her account and has been pissy the last few days.