+/- about your day

+ Day off work

- Feel shitty today. I thought I was going to pass out driving to my parents.

- Dude sent me the wrong DVD off ebay, and now I have to wait for him to tell me what to do.

- Shitty day, feel like shit and in a pissed off mood.

- My Grandma is in the hospital, she feel down the stairs and broke her leg yesterday.

+ Ebay dude is sending me the correct dvd free of charge, and told me to keep the other dvd. I wish more ebayers were like these days.

+ last day at the office and our boss shut down the office early and played beer pong and bought us all chicken wings, publix subs, chips dip, beers, and deserts for dinner

- another crazy day of shit tons of work

- had a huge arguement with a dick at work for throwing a few of us under the bus to make him look better... i got him back by rubbing my balls all over his coffee mug that he left in the bathroom. enjoy asshole!!!!!!

++++ stienways test press came today

+ not doing shit tonight, hopefully going to sleep early

+ revival tour tomorrow night

+ just saw some drunk chick throw up on a crowded ass bus. it was incredible.

+ none of it got on me

-- got my info taken down by campus security (was in an apartment where there was drinking going on)

+ i think im in the clear... my story is pretty legit (and for the most part true).

- didn't meet any girls

+ new girl at work is hot as hell, can actually have an intelligent conversation, and has taken a liking to me.

- I learned the girl I've liked for a year is a total slut.. yet I got NONE.. whats up with that.

dude thats whats up apparently. i have gotten 5 girls numbers since i have been in college for 4 months. all of them i find to have a boyfriend that they hide or they are sluts that are shady as fuck

+ Cracked open a used copy of fight club that i bought for seven bucks only to find out that it's signed by chuck palahniuk!

+ played volleyball (extremely fun) with my friends

- a group of guys asked to play us, and made us look like complete amateurs

+ the way they played taught me a few things about my game

overall, very nice day.

- Was supposed to hang out with some chick tonight, she ended up going to Cleveland tonight instead.

- I feel seriously shitty. I don't know what is wrong now, I feel like I am going to pass out and like my vision is skipping frames of what I see and it's all choppy and weird. I have not felt like this since last fall after all my problems started and I am like freaking out.

- friends are ditching me now to go hang out somewhere else.

+ just beat Star Wars The Force Unleashed twice and got both the good and bad endings.

- Neighbor upstairs plays the same song over and over while they sleep really loud which kept me up for a great part of the night.

+ I have off today

+ finally finishing moving out of old apartment.

+ Mike Riddle is bringing me some dinner tonight.

+/- Fell asleep at 1am last night, and woke up at noon. I guess it is good since I got plenty of sleep, but bad since I felt horrible last night.

+ Mowed both my lots without a break, so hopefully means working on my house is getting me back into shape a bit.

- Allergies killing me from rolling up old carpet to toss on the curb.

+ went on a fishing charter on lake on Ontario and caught a huge steelhead

- slept in my parent's car last night because our room was locked at the fishing lodge when we got there at 1 am

+ finished up all of the Park preorders

+/- skipped out on work today to go fishing