+/- about your day

- hungover

- dont really remember much from last nite... but i guess thats because i think i was trying to set a new world record for the most shots and long island ice teas ever drinken in a 2 hour window. i drink like an asshole when its open bar

+ haha i think i remember my gf puking in the cab on the way home. ill have to confirm it when she gets up

+ got some gatorade and a fat bowl to kill my headache

- I am up early as fuck. why cant i sleep anymore>?

+ not doin shit today but layin around.

- hungover

- dont really remember much from last nite... but i guess thats because i think i was trying to set a new world record for the most shots and long island ice teas ever drinken in a 2 hour window. i drink like an asshole when its open bar

+ haha i think i remember my gf puking in the cab on the way home. ill have to confirm it when she gets up

+ got some gatorade and a fat bowl to kill my headache

- I am up early as fuck. why cant i sleep anymore>?

+ not doin shit today but layin around.

+ I'm not the only one that got shitfaced it sounds. ^ Started drinking at 4 for the gator game.

-Broke as shit and had to drink cheap wine that I've had for ages.

- No bowl to smoke to cure my hangover and I have to do yard work.

------ and missing a credit card. im on the phone to cancel it and there has been some activity!

wtf happened last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn dude. That sucks! Time to wake the old lady up and see if she remembers. Sounds like I need to come up to Jax, they way you guys roll!

------ and missing a credit card. im on the phone to cancel it and there has been some activity!

wtf happened last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn dude. That sucks! Time to wake the old lady up and see if she remembers. Sounds like I need to come up to Jax, they way you guys roll!

Haha, yeah but the thing is i never get that wasted, but i usually only drink beers. last night i must og had like 6 long islands, few wisky sours, hand full of shots and a beer or two

Wow, im about to go wake her up to get some answers.

Plus i noticed one of the paintings in the hallway was on the floor and another one crooked as fuck, so i assume i fell over on the way to the bedroom last night

+ some sweet finds at princeton record exchange

+ major hanging out with my best buds last night

- didn't get to my friends apartment until 1:15 AM CUZ I GOT LOST FOR FOUR FUCKING HOURS IN FUCKING NORTH EAST PHILADELPHIA ABOVE TEMPLE I AM AN IDIOT AND NEVER DRIVING TO PHILADELPHIA AGAIN

anyway...how is everyone else?

Well i tried to post the story this morning in a new thread but lost my wireless connection and dont really feel like retyping it so here are the main points.

* open bar at the party paired with free taxi rides home

* took full advantage of the bar and by 10:30p my lady got the spins and wanted to ride. I think i stopped remembering things around 10p

* standing on the corner waiting for the taxi and a dude pulled up asking if we were the ones that called for the ride, so we got in.

* girlfriend puked in the backseat about 2 mins from our house

* got home and found out the taxi driver wasnt part of free ride service. he wanted the cab fare of $40, then he tried saying i owed him 100 bucks for a detail cleaning. That fee was bullshit because she didnt puked that much and the backseat floor was this plastic shit that coulda been wiped off or sprayed with a hose.

* my old lady went in the house to continue puking, and i guess i got in a yelling match with the driver. My girl friend came outside to see me throw my wallet at him and yell some more. I guess one of my credit cards came out and the dude ran some shit up on my card.

The credit card company told me there was a pending charge but couldnt pull up any info, so i have to call back to see what i can do tomorrow.

Um... i think that is about it. I havent called anyone from work yet to see if i made an ass of myself while at the party. Im sure ill find out 1st thing tomorrow morning

Oh yeah and i lost my glasses that i just bought less than 2 weeks ago.

And im still confused on how i got the taxi drivers license... so weird.

+ Played 5 hours of left 4 dead at work tonight.

- My other fucking headlight burnt out on the way home. I really wish it would have at the same time as my other one. Hopefully it will be easier to install since we know now.

- I shoveled and salted my driveway at midnight, and I grabbed the fake salt stuff with a glove since i am not supposed to touch it bare handed for some reason. Now I'm worried I might have got some on my hand.

+ got almost all of my take home final done today (did the entire 60 question multiple choice part, now just need to write a couple short answers)

- first final tomorrow, not ready for it, probably not gonna study too hard for it cause i just can't focus

- feel really weird about something

+ feel really weird about something

+ e-mailed somebody i've been meaning to e-mail for a REALLY long time now... really hope she responds

- bored, looking for any excuse not to study when i know i should

+ i've learned 2 new songs on guitar tonight haha

-boston in winter, i need to invest in gloves / some sort of facial warmth very soon

-90-100 pg technical report due wednesday, haven't even started / don't even remember what my topic is

-had a history paper due 3 weeks ago, still haven't done that, at this point it's for like 25% of the credit i'd get

-kinda bummed i even bothered coming to college without knowing it was definitely what i wanted to do

-what do i want to do?

-overdrafted my bank account

-withdrawing like a mother fuck from a hard drug filled weekend

+decided to go balls deep with said hard drugs, now i'm done with everything, drug-wise.

+ this chick made out with me

- i'm kind of afraid of any repercussions that might occur if i hooked up with her

- i feel like this is gonna distract me and be a huge obstruction in my quest to talk to that one girl i've been wanting to talk to

+/- but i figure, what the fuck?

-

+decided to go balls deep with said hard drugs, now i'm done with everything, drug-wise. or till next week

fixed :P

nah.

i'm actually pretty serious about this.

friday night i got an 8ball and whiffed it all to my face, and didn't even get fucked up enough to justify doing it.

and there's just no need to do anything else.

at the very least, my friend and I are already doing a voluntary month of no drugs/drinking, at the very least to let my body heal from the past 3 years of putting through some shitty things!

fixed :P

nah.

i'm actually pretty serious about this.

friday night i got an 8ball and whiffed it all to my face, and didn't even get fucked up enough to justify doing it.

and there's just no need to do anything else.

at the very least, my friend and I are already doing a voluntary month of no drugs/drinking, at the very least to let my body heal from the past 3 years of putting through some shitty things!

damn, you sound like old roomate.. 2 years of snorthing coke all the time, and one day,, poof.. she just quite and never touched it again...

good for you.. i just wouldnt want to see you like my brother.. all cracked out and living with his mother at 50