+/- about your day

+started writing again

+im a day away from being very out of debt to everyone except the girl.

-i lost a good friend this weekend because he doesnt know how to fess up to shit and goes into hiding instead

+started making a fully hand made mix tape for the girl for valentines day

+vinyl vlog is really on a roll with shit this week!

-my new video camera didnt show up today

+/- thinking about looking into going back to school and how much funding i can get. probably not much with this economy i presume.

^^ geez, sounds like a horrible day so far.

go get some free denny's before the promotion runs out. i'm sure it'll make you feel better (if it doesn't fuck you up, diabetically, that is...)

hope the rest of your day gets better.

Haha, thanks man. My day started getting a little better, then took a huge turn for the worse. Last couple days has sucked donkey dick for sure.

Sunday thru today = worst days of 2009

+ Selling a ton of DVDs, and games on ebay since I am broke and really don't want to have to dip into my small savings if I don't have to.

- Ebay fees may rape me since I used buy it now, but it's better then taking them to a used cd or game store.

- Need new shoes since my soles are falling off my current ones, but I only have like $100 until next pay day since I splurged on some games I probably didn't need.

+/- Won't eat any Sheetz the next few weeks, in an attempt to save money. The chicken fingers are so damn good though.

don't worry dude, when you get my package, your life's gonna be a whole lot less "sorta lame" and a whole lot more "unbelievably awesome"

That reminds me. I got a package from you today and it is full of win. Seriously. Good call on the Spin. Haha. Not only is it from the year I was born but I love that Bon Jovi's on the cover. He's my mom's favorite. Especially back in the day.

- after going weeks without it, i realized i need to buy the textbook for a communications class, so i caved in today.

+ finally got a passion pit 7" I was waiting on for months. The label was nice enough to send me out their next release for free, and they refunded the cost i originally paid.

- i have a lot of homework for a class

+ i have all day tomorrow to do it

- i havent gone to work out since last wednesday (or thursday)

+ All the Torche records Im selling are actually selling for decent prices.

+ Street Fighter IV is almost out and I already paid for mine in full.

- I have been working so much, I would love to have a day off which I havnt had since two Fridays ago.

+ Pre-ordered the new MONO record coming out.

+ Sold some shit on ebay.

- One item the buyer thought it was a blu-ray, so we canceled the transaction but I still have to pay listing fees, then pay them again to relist it. Dumbass people not reading.

- Work.

- Cold.

- Lake effect snow today.

+ Feeling good today. Anxiety is fine, breathing is good, only thing that would be better is if my nose was not so stuffy.

- Summa called me yesterday telling me I had to preregister for my CT scan tomorrow, so I do and apparently my doctor did it for me on Monday when I was there. Waste of 5 mins.

Edit +/- Bah, just left the post office only to come home and find out another item sold on ebay. I'll wait until tomorrow to send it out I guess, don't feel like going back today.

+ Sold 4 more items on ebay.

- Always afraid of mixing one or two up for some reason.

+ Made back all the money I should not have spent this past week.

- Takes like 5 days for paypal to put it into my checking.

- I have to get a CT scan of my sinuses tomorrow.

+ At an off site location, so I should be in and out.

- i dropped my phone last night and the internal screen wouldn't work at all

+ went out to verizon and they just gave me another new one for free

+/- it's the 4th one i've gone through since the end of july/beginning of august

- the dog on my dog-a-day calendar is creepy today

+ almost the weekend! soon! ish!