+/- about your day

+ Switched back to my wireless router I thought was a POS, and it works fine since they replaced the cable.

- Work will probably still suck tonight.

+/- Trying not to spend too much money for a while since I have a ton of doctor visits, and I need to save cash for when I buy my house here in the next few months.

+ No work today.

- Have to be at the hospital in an hour for my breathing test, which can take up to 2-3 hours.

- My stomach feels like shit today.

- I installed Vista SP1 on my parents laptop, and they called bitching at me that I broke it. So I have to go fix it later.

+ Watched a damn good anime flick last night.

+/- manual labor. Tomorrow I get to take out a wall with a sledgehammer. I'm sure it will be fun for about 5 minutes till I get exhausted.

that's totally the thing about manual labor. whenever my friends are doing construction projects at their house or something, i ALWAYS offer to help and love it, but when i worked doing things like this for a few months one summer, it was fun (like you said) for 5 minutes and then was the worst thing ever.

it's like cleaning your room: when you do it on your own terms it's awesome, but when mommy makes you do it, it's fucking bottoms.