+/- about your day

+Just got a refund check from school, 350 bucks, that can cover rent, groceries for a week and a new record or two.

-Have a shit ton of homework and reading to do for tomorrow.

+ or -Suppose to get a lot of snow today/tonight +because I love snow, - because I might not make it to school seeing how the road crew around my area suck, and my 2002 grand am just doesn't have all that horse power them 4x4s have :'(

- The bottom of my eyes feel weird. I'm either getting a sinus infection, or I am crazy since my mom told me a kid in her class just had to have two abscesses removed from his brain from an untreated sinus infection.

+ Going to enjoy my day off work.

+ A few records should arrive today.

- Fucking cable company flaked on me again! I don't want to keep bothering my friends at work either.

- Both my lower eyelids are slightly swollen. I'm not sure if I should just gets some drops and see if it is just irritation, or call a doctor tomorrow and make sure it is not an infection or something. I just am not sure if I should call my normal doctor, or find an optometrist to look at it.

Decided it'd be best to call the doctor, and I go in in and hour.

+ No work.

+ My friends at the cable company are making a tech come over today sometime since my web kept fucking up when we all tried to play left 4 dead and halo 3.

- Eye thing sort of bothers me.

+ VV Slipmats came today and they look amazing (Thanks Eric)

+ Cleaned the house

+ Dressed nice for a change

- Have to go to school early because I don't have a printer

- Want a printer, but can't really afford the one I want

+ Got a paper done

+ Listened to good tunes all day

- failed my math exam. failed my business ethics exam yesterday. its just not my quarter i guess.

- pretty bummed out about everything in general, i just want to take xanax and sleep all day long.

- haven't gotten records i ordered about 3 weeks ago, i know it hasn't been that long but you'd think as a distro they'd be up on that kind of stuff. im not that worried though and not about to name any names.

+ Doctor told me my eyes were from my allergies.

- I think I need a new doctor, since he blames an awful lot on my allergies.

+ Cable company replaced my outside wire.

- It did nothing.

+ I upgraded my router firmware, was one behind, and now it all works. So I guess all that trouble was for nothing.

+ New wiring never hurts.

Guest genericinsight

+ made awesome vegetarian tacos tonight

- slept for way too long

- lost the venue for the Attack In Black show and now need to scramble to find a new one

+ got great records in the mail