+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

+ Swelling in my one lymph node has gone down, and I no longer have a fever, so the antibiotics are working.

+ A decent mail day, got a few anime DVDs.

- My polyvinyl order is doing this:

Processed through Sort Facility, December 05, 2009, 12:28 pm, FOREST PARK, IL 60130

Processed through Sort Facility, December 04, 2009, 5:47 am, WARRENDALE, PA 15095

Processed through Sort Facility, December 02, 2009, 3:28 am, MEMPHIS, TN 38136

Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 01, 2009

I guess they can't find Ohio anywhere, and usually once it leaves Warrensdale, PA it is here the same or next day. Gotta love media mail.

+ Swelling in my one lymph node has gone down, and I no longer have a fever, so the antibiotics are working.

+ A decent mail day, got a few anime DVDs.

- My polyvinyl order is doing this:

Processed through Sort Facility, December 05, 2009, 12:28 pm, FOREST PARK, IL 60130

Processed through Sort Facility, December 04, 2009, 5:47 am, WARRENDALE, PA 15095

I guess they can't find Ohio anywhere, and usually once it leaves Warrensdale, PA it is here the same or next day. Gotta love media mail.

Glad you feel better, and the inability to find ohio is funny. The post system can certainly be a pain sometimes.

-i gave my friend 10 bucks last night to throw down for beer, then when i tried to call him to pick me up to bring me to this party, his phone was dead. so i paid for people to drink last night, and didn't get to drink. and now i have no money to drink tonight.

-my mom keeps asking me every day to make her a christmas list, even though i've told her a hundred times already that i don't want anything, and that if she buys me something, i'm going to return it.

-i gave my friend 10 bucks last night to throw down for beer, then when i tried to call him to pick me up to bring me to this party, his phone was dead. so i paid for people to drink last night, and didn't get to drink. and now i have no money to drink tonight.

-my mom keeps asking me every day to make her a christmas list, even though i've told her a hundred times already that i don't want anything, and that if she buys me something, i'm going to return it.

Tell her you want her to donate money to a charity of your choice then.

Guest eriathomas

- Ugh, swelling in my lymph nodes returned a bit and it still is irritating me too. I guess after only 2 days it shouldn't go away, but hopefully it will after 5 since I really don't want to go back to the doctor and have tests and shit done.

+ Hopefully we can finish up Specials Ops in MW2 tonight at work.

+ Work was crazy slow yesterday, and I caught up on a few anime episodes and some code monkey episodes.

Guest eriathomas

- USPS is totally messing with me now.

Processed through Sort Facility, December 06, 2009, 11:48 am, WARRENDALE, PA 15095

Still skipping Ohio I see.

Guest eriathomas

- My stomach is all fucked up again, guess I may need to pay the doctor another visit soon. I think my body hates me.

+ School is almost done, I only have 1 exam on Wednesday and it'll be really easy.

+ Snowing, kinda.

+ Record finally arrived!

+ New glasses

+ Hanging out with Vince/Murkami during his East coast adventures

- Stupid bullshit going on with my old apartment I was subletting (my name is still on the lease) and I may be fucked hardcore and have to take someone to court over it.

- Parents calling me bitching me the fuck out because they got a letter saying I was suspended from my school for missing class two weeks in a row....apparently my withdrawl paperwork didn't get properly processed. We had a big fight and I had to tell them about all the fucked up shit that goes on in my head etc etc and my dad doesn't understand at all. He thinks I don't need a therapist because I have him to talk to and no child of his is messed up in the head. It shits.

+Went out with Dave and his lady and a bunch of kids from school

-vince wasn't in town to hang out

+Nicole got to experience Vince's awesomness.

+/-I kinda have a crush on a girl. Not sure if I want to have that crush

-COLD AS FUCK!!!! I LEFT ALASKA FOR A REASON!!!

+Great night anyways.

Guest eriathomas

- My only final is tomorrow at 2, and I really don't feel like "studying". By studying I mean memorizing the study guide he gave us, since it'll be the same as the exam. I have learned nothing in this class because everything has been like that.

- I still have not signed up for any classes next semester.

+ We are supposed to get snow the next couple of days.

+ Going Christmas shopping tomorrow after my final.

+ Playing the hell out of Magna Carta 2 the next couple of days.

+/- Debating selling off some more of my anime collection, since I don't watch it a ton and I could always use money. I feel odd still having so many DVDs and being 23.

Guest eriathomas

+ Finished my exam in like 10 minutes. It was really easy.

- I'm a moron and all my classes are full for next semester, so I may have to not go which won't make my parents very happy.

+ No work the next couple of days.

+The look on my boyfriends face when I give him his Seagull guitar for Christmas. It will be good.

+Finals allllmost being over (4 tests down, 2 more to go)

+Seeing my mom for the first time since February this weekend

+The awesome girls in my life

-My dog shitting inside

-Money

-Knowing what I'm getting for Christmas but not getting it until Christmas

+Great night anyways.

Who is the girl and why should you not have this crush.

+Great night anyways.

Who is the girl and why should you not have this crush.

That girl Rachel that was there the other night. Not my usual type but she's cool. Just not sure if I really want to be in any relationship right now.

Guest eriathomas

-- The roads are super icy right now. We got like an inch of snow, but it's super windy out causing it to drift around and the 20F temp. is just turning everything to ice. Driving down a huge brick hill was a bad idea, but I made it home ok!