+/- about your day

-been long gone from the internets for a while

+decided to come back here

-----------------most everything else sucks. the last two months have been dreadful

+things may (maaay) be looking up

+title fight ruled the other night

I like seeing +'s from you. I hope there will be more soon.

- My manaager wss on my dickk todaya hardcoree. Taking outtt her anger/stress on me. I amm pretty sure she hates me and I odo't know why.

+ The district mangerr gavee me ather equivalentt of a Steabucks merit badgee today. And I lovvee my supervisorss and co-workeers. Where my mangager has failed, they have madee me feel welcome and have been incredibly helppful in helping me fit in. I've gotten better at my job becuase of them and they makee me enjoy it a lot even if it's hardwork that wearrs me out. The only timee I ever hate my job is when I ahvve to work with/deal with my manager.

------Spending Xmas alone. I don'ttt get to be with my familly.

- Mannager gettting snooy because I assk for ONE evening where I cant close eeven though my availability is completeely free otherwise for two weeks and I ALWAYSS try to coverrr for people and take extra shiffts when I can.

+Beer

+day off tomorrooww

+ Finisshing my final Golden Monkeey beer before bed.

+ Listeningg to the funnest mixxxxxxxxx

- Stupid guy I went on one date with (he was boring, not very smart, bad tasste in music andd not very cute) IM'd me tonight saying he really wanted to see my booobs. I had to tell him offffff and be superrr mean. I don''t feel bad about the beeing mean part after he said my tastee in men was questionable because I didn't finddd him attractive.

+ Gettting to be a flat out assholee and taking my pent up anger accrued throuughout the day out on a deservinng target/

+got my shit (take this to your grave and futures..yess)

+grandma sent me 50 bucks for christmas (moar rekkidz!)

-grandma asking me about my college gpa in the card (buzzkillington)

+sushi with a fran for lunch (with bonus racist boyfriend stories!)

++++++++++being pretty stoned watching adult swim

i love my life.

oh and this delightful lol courtesy of scott m.

[image]

ScOTT, I dunnooo if the "Be Knowlegeeble, Be consideratee, be Genuine, Be Passionatee"k ind of stuff was around wheen you worked theree. But like the 5 Starbuckss values to live by sorta dealll.

I got a BE GENUINEEEEE award todaay. My District Manageerr thinks I'm genuineely awesome with customers and co-workeerss. No surree what MUG is?

Guest eriathomas

- I couldn't sleep last night, so I ended up taking a 3 hours nap earlier, so I probably won't be able to sleep again tonight.

- Tokyo Toshokan is down for a while :(.

+ No work today or tomorrow.

+ Hopefully hanging out tonight.

+ day off of work

+ got a ton of shit done today

+ Cleaned the fuck out of my house,

+ picked up (organic) groceries for dinner tomorrow

+ picked up all the last pieces to my X-mas presents

+ gave my dog a bath

+ records in the mail today

+ gonna propose tomorrow... not really nervous yet, but its not like she is gonna say no.

- Forgot to grab a starbucks giftcard for my mail man. figure he deserves a small gift for delivering so many packages to my house and keeping 99.99% of them safe.

- Ipod is fucked... it plays all the songs muffled and fuzzy. fucking weird, hope its not ruined.

Guest eriathomas

- Friend blew me off, though I can't be mad because his excuse was he and his girlfriend were "caught up" with presents for 3 hours.

+ Watched Taken last night.

- Slept super shitty again, 5am-11am.

- I think my teeth grinding has developed into TMJ jaw, since it hurts worse now.

Guest eriathomas

+ Freeleech on BakaBT, though it does not really matter since they dropped the ratio requirements to only 0.5.

+ Moving about 3/4 my savings into bonds and such to get 5% interest, instead of .06% from the bank.

- I really don't feel like working tonight.

++ Decided to try to quit drinking pop again, even though it's super hard since I love it and I'm addicted to caffeine. I'm also thinking of giving up red meat, since my family has a history of heart problems, and I love chicken anyway.

- Ipod is fucked... it plays all the songs muffled and fuzzy. fucking weird, hope its not ruined.

Its probably just that you need a new headphone jack. I have replaced mine a few times over the years it isnt hard or expensive.

+ Got some decent records.

- Some dude spit in my face. At first I thought a bird shit on my head while I was walking into the subway. Then I realised what happened and was even more disturbed because a bird doesn't control who it's shit lands on. This dude saw me walking down the stairs and spit anyways.

Guest eriathomas

- Pain in my jaw hinge really hurts today.

- Need to go back to the doctor this week to have him look at my jaw, and to make sure whatever I had before that made my lymph nodes swollen has not returned.

+ Feeling pretty good anxiety wise, without taking my medicine. Hopefully I'm able to ween myself off soon.

- I think I'm developing some OCD tendencies since I stopped taking my medicine. I keep catching myself counting things.

+ Playing a bunch of Gears of War 2 horde mode tonight at work.

+ Work wasn't too bad today. I always enjoy working/closing with the supervisor I was working with today.

+Got extra hours because one of the other stores needed a hand.

+ I ended up making a new Starbucks friend. A very cute male friend.

- He has a kid.

+ I'm actually not too freaked out by it and as I'm not looking for a relationship with anyone right now (just someone cute to bang) it's not that big a deal. It's just nice to have a little crush and get my mind off the guy I have feelings for.

- That guy hasn't spoken to me since he left Philly a few days after Thanksgiving. He totally could if he really wanted to. I don't know what his deal is and I'm hurt and confused....but I still care for him so much.

- Super tired and still kind of ill

-Have to work a super long shift tomorrow

+ But all in all I'm feeling pretty posi and stoked on making a friend and having an innocent little crush on someone again.

Guest eriathomas

- Snow made work busy ass hell, and the fact that the city refused to plow or salt didn't help. I almost wrecked driving home because people drive overly cautious, which seems to cause more accidents. I really need to get my snow tires on this week.

+ New pajama pants are warm and soft as hell.

+ went and caught my friend Christian http://christianjames.bandcamp.com/ play a show last night

+ at the show I walked in and immediately saw my friend Mark Fate (drums for The Snake The Cross The Crown)...which was odd, b/c he lives in Michigan...

+ realized the rest of The Snake The Cross The Crown was there (including their bassist...who lives in California...)

+ The Snake The Cross The Crown are apparently jammin for a week or so and if it goes well they're gonna demo some new jams...keep those fingers crossed for some new material

- X-Mas break has been an overall bummer as my family is absolutely insane

+ recording an E.P. for my friends' band http://www.myspace.com/fistfulofbeard while I'm up here (sound like Lucero and Cory Brannan) which is keeping me somewhat busy

+ In a massive spurt of synchronicity my friend John called me to tell me he's buying a new kit for this new band that's been all talk for months while at the same time I ran into the cat we want to sing AND someone I want to do some studio work with us (neither of those two know each other)

+ a ton of my friends have come by my work to hang out today

- it's balls-ass cold today

- my girlfriend is out of the country for a week

Guest eriathomas

+ Getting my snow tires put on tomorrow, which is good since there is more snow in the forecast Thursday.

+ Last day of work before my "weekend".

- No clue when I get paid, with the New Year work schedule, but hopefully it's tomorrow.

+ I am going to drink for the first time, since my anxiety problems started, New Years Eve. I'll totally be loaded off like two beers, which saves me money!

- Jaw still fucking hurts, I think I'll go invest in a mouth guard this weekend. I think I do have TMJ, which is causing my tongue to hurt and all the other pain I have in the area. I have a dentist appointment on the 14th, so I'll have to suffer until then. Hopefully it's TMJ, and not like cancer or something (I am a hypochondriac so I constantly think like that).