+/- about your day

- eye infection, lung infection & spent a ton of money I don't have on the Dr and meds since I have no insurance

- still have to work and I'm wearing sunglasses behind the desk looking like a hungover fool

+ one of my best friends got married yesterday and we played soul records together at the reception to a wild crowd that demanded more after the last song

+ the crowd sang "Ole!" (soccer chant) as the bride and groom left the reception

+ was asked to DJ another wedding along side Tim Kerr which'll be a blast

Guest eriathomas

- Breathing is all sorts of fucked up today, I'll give it another week before going back to the doctor. I'm sure I just need a new inhaler or something, and def. no more smoking. I think I need to start jogging or something, to get back in shape and help my lungs feel better since exercise is good for the super mild asthma they said I may have.

- Tired.

+ Playing some call of duty all day, if work is as slow as it was yesterday.

- My stomach feels bad again, IBS is annoying.

+ Won an auction for all 3 Fatal Frame games for a decent price.

- Need to type up a paper tomorrow for class, and not looking forward to it.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Exams went really well, I'm expecting some good marks.

+ I went straight from my exam to go play a show out of town in Dundee, my first solo chipmusic show, it went really well.

+ I've already been booked for another out of town show in Edinburgh for this week.

+ A week off before I go back to uni.

+ A load of new comic books to read and records to listen to.

- Getting record carded at work for phoning in sick the day before a shift rather than on the day (to let them know to get cover. yeah I know, it's fucking stupid), and supposedly I'm being 'spoken to' next week about something else. In short, work sucks, everything else is good.

Guest errolwest

+snow day

-was supposed to write a final today

+ my mom baked me a cake last night. So essentially, I'm stuck in a house where it is just me and my cake. Stoked

Guest eriathomas

- I woke up with a headache

- Breathing still feels crappy, and it's freaking me out.

- I hate teachers they keep talking 5 mins after class, then proceed to give you a really vague homework assignment when everyone is walking out. I think I did it right, but it still is annoying.

+ We are supposed to get snow again soon.

+ New TV comes in the morning!

- Found out that it doesn't have RCA audio outputs

+ Found a converter that fixes that problem

- It was $65

- I can't seem to get rid of this cough I've had for I don't even know how long

- Need to go to sleep, but am not that tired

+ Going to read some Hellboy right now

Guest eriathomas

- Lungs still feel shitty. I feel like I can't take a full breathe, and if feels like my lungs like hesitate or like stop for a second. I think it's mostly my anxiety though, since I don't notice it when I'm occupied and not lost in thought. I'm still freaking out that my lungs are really fucked. I think I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow just to be safe, hopefully I just need a new inhaler since I have not had one for a year since it's expired.

+ Last day or work, then a few days off.

+/- Finished my game, but need a new game to play.

Guest eriathomas

+ My breathing feels a lot better, but I think I still should go to the doctor next week and have him listen to my lungs and give me a new prescription on my inhaler.

- I have a cyst (hopefully that's all it is) on my inner cheek by my top back tooth, and it rubs every time I eat or talk and it's annoying. I guess it's another problem for my hypochondriac self to worry about, so I' probably end up at the dentist in a few days if it does not improve.

- Back to work, my days off go way too fast.

+ Weekend

+ got all my health insurance issues taken care of before my policy expires on sunday.

- still need to get 1 more prescription filled tomorrow, hopefully its cheap

+ went to the doctors office and he hooked me up with a couple months worth of free insulin which was fucking awesome of him!

+ might be picking up some more freelance work and that will help with bills

+ My old boss offered me the use of his office to do work in so i can get out of the house and be more productive

+ found some cables and hooked up my laptop to my tv so i can stream tv shows

- still never heard back about my second interview that i really really wanted

- still unemployed, and no good jobs in town.... Hopefully i can get my freelance business up and running ASAP.

- havent slept more than a few hours in the last couple days

+ ebay auctions and going well... hopefully i can get at least one bid on everything.

Guest eriathomas

+ Have this Friday off for my friend's girlfriend's 21st birthday party. It should be a blast, plus no work.

- We are like a chapter and a half behind in my class, but my teacher is going to try to cram it all in tonight so we can still have our test Wednesday. The class is so boring, I really don't even know what it's about since I have not really read, so if we do have the test I'll have a ton to catch up on. At least he lets us drop a test, which is good since I usually do bad on a first test in a class due to laziness, and not knowing what sort of exam the teacher prepares.

+ Great mail day, a record, 2 games, and another year of xbox live.

+ Payday.

- Class and work, and maybe a shit ton of studying at work if the test is on Wed.

Guest eriathomas

- My dumbass teacher put up a review for us on springboard, but set the file to something that student's don't have level access to. I guess I'll have to email him tomorrow if it's not fixed, since I want to study all weekend.

+ Nothing to do today or tomorrow. I plan on playing a ton of video games for the next few hours, and drinking tomorrow night at the party for my friend's girlfriend's 21st birthday.

+/- A bunch of people from high school have added me on xbox live, through common friends, it's cool and kind of weird since a few it's been like 5 years since last time I talked to them.

- Need to go get new tags for my car in the next few days, since they expire at the end of the month, and it's like $50 something. Rip off.

- this past Friday night it was raining and i found out my window in my living room was leaking (since I've lived here...since August) and the box of vinyl I had stashed under the corner table in my living room had been sustaining water damage...and molding...lost some records to say the least

- this past saturday i did my taxes...I owe $541 dollars...that's more than my Rent + Gas + Electricity + Water & Trash + Cable & Internet per month...i am an idiot and set up my W-4 poorly apparently

- later that day i found out my gradmother went into the hospital with three blood clots

- during my managing shift the following day (this past sunday) one of my employees "cleaned" the windows with Degreaser...my Bosses wife came into work and told me I needed to fix that, I forgot because it was during lunch-rush

- later on sunday during my shift I started having really really bad chest pains...no numbness or arm pain so I'm assuming it wasn't a heart-attack...but i still have a bit of pain right now

- Tuesday my boss was at work and wondering why the windows looked like "ass"...came to me b/c it was during my shift, and his wife had told him it happened during my shift...so I got my ass chewed out

- Yesterday the windows were still messed up looking b/c the degreaser that was used on them baked on for two days...I was berated all day over the windows, then a manager meeting was called on how to fix it b/c boss thought he was going to have to replace the windows...which means I was in deep deep deep shit

EDIT: - i don't know how I forgot that in the parking lot...from my vehicle to the front-door my vehicle got his by a co-worker...with me still in the parking lot...fucking A what a week this has been

- I was told to get razor-blades and scrape down all the film off of the windows...by tomorrow (friday) @ 4p.m...fortunately/unfortunately Big Boss lumped in the other 2 managers in to help me out...but now I feel like a piece of shit for puting more of a work-load on them

+ finally some good news, my gradmother's surgury went well, got all the blood-clots out yesterday and she's out of the hospital as of today

+ Next Friday (not this friday, but the 12th) i finally get to see Sondre Lerche live...I've been trying to see this guy live for about 6 years now...really really excited, one of my favorite artists

Sondre Lerche is going to kick your ass live, hope you have a great time.

I'm so damn excited it's not even funny really...it's been 6 years in the making...and I love his entire catalog, I really wanna hug the dude (as extremely lame/ghey as that is) just for making some of my favorite music ever

+ finally got 2 weeks worth of unemployment

+ grandmother heard about me getting laid off and sent me a $100 check

+ small record show tomorrow. gonna go look but not buy anything

+ People have been really cool about buying me food, beers and even sending me free records. its crazy.

- still havent heard back about my 2nd interview at a great place... I even emailed the guy and

told him i would work for free just to prove myself.

- was in the middle of alot of work and my girlfriend closed out of my shit without saving. fucking pissed right now. i dont even want to go down stairs and hang out with her.

- gotta put more records on ebay to get money for bills.

- i owe money on my taxes... perfect timing since i have no job

- been getting pretty depressed lately, and constantly worried.

- i might have to pack up and leave town to find work, leaving my chick, house and dog... Hoping it doesnt come down to this, but the job market here is bleak, especially for advertising.