+/- about your day

- was in the middle of alot of work and my girlfriend closed out of my shit without saving. fucking pissed right now. i dont even want to go down stairs and hang out with her.

a couple questions...

you guys don't each have your own computer? why was she using yours at all, let alone closing shit out on it? also, who closes ANY document without automatically saving it (or at least asking if it should be saved) first?

sorry dude.

yeah, partly my fault for not saving it before i got up. i had a shit ton of copy for a new website written in word and also a new resume, both unsaved. I went to take to dog out and do some laundry and came back and it was all gone.

For the past 2 years i have had a work laptop, so she always just used mine. Plus she's a broke ass college student, and i don't care if she uses my computer except for times like this.

Guest eriathomas

- We have got a foot of snow since about 6 pm. I somehow made it home, and ended up getting stuck in my driveway, which is better then the middle of the road at 4 am. I did get stuck when we were moving cars around so my one buddy could leave to go plow, but we got it out in like a second.

+/- Party was ok, though my I have not seen my friend so drunk in 2-3 years and he was a mess. His girlfriend was freaking out because she has never seen him so drunk, and she gets that drunk pretty much nightly.

- Smoked way too many cigarettes again, my lungs are going to feel super shitty for another week. I only smoke once I get tipsy, and it is stupid as hell of me.

+ SO fucking glad I was off work today.

- Tomorrow is going to suck still, even though the snow is supposed to trail off in the next few hours. I was planning on studying all night, but I doubt it'll happen.

Guest markovianprocess

+ I have the weekend off from work.

+/- I'm spending my weekend off working on my dissertation.

+ I have managed to finish my first chapter.

+/- I don't have a lot of cash right now, so I'm buying CDs over vinyl for a while.

+ I am saving a shitload of money though.

Guest eriathomas

- Feel like shit today. I have not had night of only 3 hours of sleep in a long time, so my body is not digging it.

- Work.

- Studying for a test at work.

+ Playing a bunch of games tonight when I get off work.

Guest eriathomas

- Feel like shit today. I think I have a head cold, which are never fun on test days. My fucking lymph node hurts again too, and it really hurts this time.

- Test in 3 hours.

+ Studying all night at work, so should be pretty prepared, but who knows.

--Generally depressed.

-Took my 5 month old for shots today. He didn't scream too bad at the time, but I think they're hurting him now because he's been screaming for two hours. Poor little guy.

Buy him an action figure! It always worked for me. Oh, 5 months, not 5 years haha. In that case, I have no idea what worked for me...

Guest eriathomas

- Test went pretty shitty. I went about studying for it all wrong. Oh well, he drops our lowest and now I know what style of testing he does.

Guest eriathomas

- Sick. My throat is killing me, feels like there is a huge lump in it every time I try to swallow food, and I have a small fever.

+ Time and a half at work tonight, sucks I don't go in until 6:30 because of class though.

+ Trying to take Saturday and Sunday off work for my birthday, so I can actually drink all weekend.

+/- Winter storm advisory for us again, 3-5 inches possible by midnight last I checked. Sucks I get off work at midnight, so it'll be busy if we do get snow.

- fiance's aunt, brother, 2 year old niece, mom and 3 dogs came to stay with us this weekend in a small 2 bedroom townhouse.

+ i was able to make them feel sorry for us and buy us a bunch of groceries and her aunt was going to leave us a check to help pay the bills

+ got an email from an interested ad agency in Gainesville... the commute would be terrible (about 1.5 hours per way) but it would still be rad to have a job again. Hopefully the phone interview this afternoon goes well.

- Cobra insurance sucks dick... my insurance is going to be almost 600 bucks a month and i cant afford that shit, but cant let it lapse... im going to be sooo fucking broke soon.

- Depression is a bitch to kick.

+/-: Today I went into Office Depot to pick up a compass and ruler for my electromagnetics quiz and completely forgot that I was wearing my old OD work shirt. When I went to the register, the cashier asked for my employee number, which is when I realized I had the shirt on. I laughed and said I no longer worked for OD. After a quick laugh and chat, I left to get to class, and realized halfway there that she was flirting with me the whole damn time. It didn't even click when it was happening because I had emag on the mind...failure. :P

Guest eriathomas

Glad to see you enjoyed Japan Vince.

+ Feeling better today, except my throat is still a bit sore and my voice is still a bit horse from all the drainage.

+ No class.

- Work, and it snowed a few inches last night, so it'll probably be busy.

+ Pay day.

- I think I'm having my first panic attack. My heart has been pounding all day.

I'm flying up to Boston in 6 hours because my mom's transplant is Thursday, so that's stressing me out, coupled with my friend over the weekend and this stupid "gunman" ordeal today, I've just lost my mind.

-I can't finish packing - I think I'm almost done but there's this huge dread that I'm forgetting something so I can't get myself to continue. It's frustrating me to almost to the verge of tears and that just doesn't make sense.

Guest eriathomas

- Ugh, still have a stuffy nose and drainage. My cold is pretty much gone other wise. I'm just sick of the sort of scratchy voice and the sore throat that makes me cough every so often.

+ Did my homework last night, so have time to run errands before class.

+ No work tonight.

+ Am off Saturday and Sunday for my birthday. Hopefully my throat is better by the party Saturday.

- I think I'm having my first panic attack. My heart has been pounding all day.

I'm flying up to Boston in 6 hours because my mom's transplant is Thursday, so that's stressing me out, coupled with my friend over the weekend and this stupid "gunman" ordeal today, I've just lost my mind.

-I can't finish packing - I think I'm almost done but there's this huge dread that I'm forgetting something so I can't get myself to continue. It's frustrating me to almost to the verge of tears and that just doesn't make sense.

i had my first panic attack sunday night, sweating, not being able to breath, heart pounding. It'd start again everytime i almost fell asleep so I didn't get to bed till 6am which sucks.

I hope it doesn't become a thing