+/- about your day

Guest falloutcollapse

Dude, you're in Hawaii?! Why the hell are you still on VC? Go soak up that sun! I'm on my way to your house right now to steal your Full Collapse.

Guest abravemorning

-I just spent an hour on the phone with T-Mobile arguing about how I didn't order a new Sidekick ID, when I actually did.

+I now have a Sidekick ID coming.

- I had to take pictures at a middle school dance for my job tonight

- Middle schoolers screaming at the top of their high pitched lungs for 3 hours straight

- Middle schoolers knocking over my background and tearing the paper

- I missed an awesome Grizzlies game that I had amazing seats for because of middle schoolers

+ The Grizzlies finally played well and beat the Spurs

------- MY computer crashed at work and now i have no internet and email until our tech person can come in and fix it next wed.

--- I cant sit on VC all day at work

--- we are so slow and i have nothing to keep me occupied

+ not hung over from last night!

- the person's computer that i am using now is back from lunch, gotta go

+ My Great-Aunt is being moved from the hospital to a nursing home

- Her prognosis is not good

- Whatever is wrong with me is horrible today, I don't feel like I slept last night at all

+/- Doctor told me I probably have an electrolyte in balance, and to drink sports drinks for a week and call back (how stupid does that sound?)

-----------no one told me the day after surgery would hurt THIS much. I had to sleep on the couch, because we're too poor for a house with enough rooms, and not only do I share a room with my 23 yr old brother when I'm home from school, I have a lofted bed to save space, and there was no climbing upstairs or up the ladder for me. When I woke up at 6am in a ton of pain, it took me 15 minutes to get to the kitchen where my oxycodone was.

+ the oxycodone is now within arms reach.

+ My Defiance, Ohio LPs showed up today. I have to order the new one though, and the This Bike is a Pipe Bomb albums.

- had to do the least favourite part of my job ALL DAY LONG: talking to the families of murder victims. ugh.

+ the stories were pretty fucking powerful

- ate too much candy and realized just how fat i've gotten since my gym has been closed (stupid unions)

+ enjoyed a mozza burger and a root beer before that happened

+ pumped for the torrent of the new 30 rock episode to finish!