+/- about your day

-Christmas time brings out the fucking worst in people. I seriously want to kill everyone while I'm out trying to run errands. EVERYONE is fucking stupid and rude.

Ain't that the truth. And they get into accidents...which for me is job security...

God

Washingtong seriously has the worst drivers that I've ever seen. It's amazing how bad people drive around here.

- working til 6pm today

- I have a splitting headache that I can't get rid of since last night

- couldn't sleep due to aftermentioned headache

+ It's Christmas eve!

+ drag the river is still amazing

+ my reporters and i are getting pizza later and we're going to drink bourbon when i only have a few casts left

+ going to my folks after work for christmas; the beginning of at least two straight days of awesome family togetherness

+ my sister decided that cranberry sours are going to be the christmas drink this year; we're gonna get crunk and make stockings for my parents!

- It looks like it sat in the cold for hours, so the dvds are sort of moist looking, so hopefully they don't get ruined when they warm up.

i think they'll be okay. i keep a book of mp3 cd's in my car all year round, and it gets pretty fucking cold here. they should be fine, just don't try to play them until they warm up.