+/- about your day

+ took 1/2 an adderall yesterday and got a shit ton of things done.

it helped my list out a ton. Took about 300+ photos, uploaded said photos and added the links to my list, updated pressing info, then alphabetized my record collection... even found some records not on my list.

I Also took all my x-mas decorations down, hauled the tree to the dump, cleaned my house, watched a movie, organized my closet and ran some errands.

Those little pills are crazy

+ Bought NOFX - punk in drublic LP for 6.99

+ New coffee place near my house opened and has rather good coffee

- Still have 1/2 my list that needs photos, pressing info

- work tomorrow

- GF is going back to school tomorrow after a few year break and im sure our time together will be limited

Where did you find that NOFX LP?!

Well.... Some one mentioned they scored some good records off amazon.com because they now sell vinyl. I did some searching in the vinyl advanced search and found it there. I just checked my email and it says i bought the CD version. Im fucking pissed. Stupid assholes cant list products correctly. Im hoping they cancel the order before i get charged for it.

FYI - just a head's up that if you buy LPs from amazon you may want to check with the seller frist to make sure it is indeed a record.

- Think my girlfriend has cheated on me.

That is an awful feeling. I had that feeling about a girlfriend my junior year of college; our relationship just never felt right, and I was pretty convinced she was cheating on me (I even did slimy stuff like check her email to see if she had been writing anyone; I'm not proud of it). Anyway, I never called her on it, we broke up a little while later, then right before school ended for the year, we had a huge falling out and she told me that she had cheated on me.

With multiple people.

And then laughed in my face about it.

Yeah. It was as awesome as it sounds.

- the tickle of a sore throat/cold i had on friday ballooned into an awfully sore throat and weird head/face pains/aches after i helped my lady clean out the basement of her store on sunday

+ home from work, i guess

- no motivation to do anything to tidy up what has become my rat hole of an apartment

and on the cheating thing: super tough break if its true. my first-ever super-serious relationship, the first girl i had sex with, totally cheated on me at the fucking airport in toronto on a flight to see family for christmas. what the hell is that? apparently it was some dude she had been talking to online for a year or something. after she got home from the trip she had a picture of him in like a little heart-shaped picture frame. i asked her about it and she essentially "yadda yadda'd" it. weak.

+ got accepted to drew university!

Congrats!

+ Made it in and out of the post office with plenty of time for me to eat my lunch within the typical "lunchtime"

- My productivity is shot and I was just asked about something I completely forgot that needs to be in by the end of the week...

+ I can walk again

- I don't like the mix I made earlier today, it is missing something...

- Realized how many records I've ordered in the last couple weeks. (16 incoming)

+ Realized how many records I've ordered in the last couple weeks! (16 incoming!)

+ Everything's a-ok with the doctor.

- Great Skate [ http://www.greatskate.com ] doesn't have the Oakley visors in stock in their physical store, and I was ready to plop my money on the counter for one today.

- Damn doctor cashed my check before I could move funds property, so I over drew my account.

- My online bank statements are so messed up from moving so much money around lately.

- Got another doctor's bill

- Hospital billed me again for my EEG, when they are supposed to pay for it.

+ Parents paying me back for all my doctors bills the last few weeks

+ My Owen records came.

+ Finally figured out how to use Share

+ Getting my Xannax prescription filled, so hopefully it'll make me feel a bit better until I see the psychiatrist on Friday.

+ Odin Sphere is seriously one of the most beautiful looking ps2 games ever, however it is extremely hard even on easy. Hopefully I'll get more used to the battle system soon and it'll get better.

Guest falloutcollapse
+Had Chipotle for lunch

-It was pretty bland

Impossible, this is the greatest food known to mankind.

---My girlfriend got sick at school and threw up. She stuck around during the end of the day, and threw up 3 more times when she got home. She called me about 15 minutes ago sayings that her sister was throwing up too, and about 5 minutes ago, she told me that her sister started throwing up blood (her sister has a lot of health problems), so they had to call an ambulance and everything. I'm worried

+Had Chipotle for lunch

-It was pretty bland

Impossible, this is the greatest food known to mankind.

---My girlfriend got sick at school and threw up. She stuck around during the end of the day, and threw up 3 more times when she got home. She called me about 15 minutes ago sayings that her sister was throwing up too, and about 5 minutes ago, she told me that her sister started throwing up blood (her sister has a lot of health problems), so they had to call an ambulance and everything. I'm worried

bummer dude...maybe its food poisioning if both of them are sick...and agreed on the awesomeness of chipotle

+my only class got canceled today

- didnt find out until i woke up, got to school, and got to class

- that needed another negative...shitty professor could have emailed us

+ came back and took a nap

- tired as shit all day

- my right pinky was been "asleep" and tingly for the last 2 days and i am starting to get worried that i could have circulation problems in my hands cause of my diabetes. But my diabetes is totally in control and my doctor says I should be a roll model for his other patients

- got charged by the Amazon.com assholes that sold me a cd when it was listed as vinyl.

- checked my bank account and Im more broke than i thought.

- a few items off my "want List" have popped up in various places but i cant afford them.

- dont get paid until next monday

- My SD card reader shit out on me over the weekend

- wasted money on a terrible lunch

- stupid florida and its crazy weather... 78 degrees right now! gross!

+ feeling better than yesterday. I was super down and depressed for no apparent reason

- My GF left for 10 days and I can't even talk to her on the phone

- My brother got kicked out of my parents house and my dad destroyed all of his belongings, including MVP football trophies, brand new laptop, etc...

- Have to get wisdom teeth removed in the morning and I am scared

+ Watched No Country For Old Men

- Watched it by myself

- Feel terrible right now