+/- about your day

-/+ work was hectic and i fucking hate clinets, but the day went by fast

- no records in the mail

- GF and a buddy bailed on the Strike anywhere show tomorrow... But i guess then i can take photos and drink myself stupid.

-------- So i did freelancing work and have been expecting payment for a while and talked to the guy who is supposed to pay me and he told me he spent all the money because his father died and had to buy plane tickets for his family to go to his father's funeral. i know thats terrible but i paid a bunch of medical bills because i was expecting the check and now i have no idea when i will get my money. I feel bad that the guys dad passed but he just shit all over me, and im pissed.

+ recent trades

+ got into my natural history of dinosaurs class

- got my SID# taken down for smoking in the quad (a no smoking area where tons of people smoke all the time)

+ didn't really care that much

- burned the tip of my thumb

+ got into the dinosaurs class

edit:

-------- PEOPLE STOPPED THE CLERKS QUOTES/REFERENCES!

+ got into my natural history of dinosaurs class

--- now that i got into this class, my schedule is pretty hectic. on tuesdays i have class from 10AM to 7PM. from 4 to 7, though, is when i watch movies for my film class.

------ i also recently learned that my instructor for my writing class is a bitch. plays favorites, extremely opinionated, you HAVE to stay on her good side to get by, tough grader...

Guest scriptedrain
---------------------------------------dustin kensrue is doing a free show at my school tomorrow night the same exact time i have a final

---------------------------------------FUCK!

Go to the show.

---------------------------------------dustin kensrue is doing a free show at my school tomorrow night the same exact time i have a final

---------------------------------------FUCK!

Call your teacher and tell them the situation. If your teacher is cool, they will understand.