+I get to leave school early tomorrow

+I get to leave school early to get my license tomorrow

+I get my license tomorrow

+Going to Chipotle as soon as I get my license with my girlfriend

+Then going to Olive Garden with my family

+I'm getting the LG Voyager!

Guest genericinsight

++++++ H2O video shoot most of the day, fucking fun as hell

Only minus was coming home to no mail or packages for me.

+ strike anywhere, the riveboat gambelers, coliseum fucking all played great.

+ PBRs enhanced my evening

+ finding out for 50 cents more than pbr i could get a 24oz High Life can made me even happier and a little todrunk.

+bpught a Coliseum LP and it looks really nice! white/red inside out + black splatter

- was super rainy

+ a bum come up to me when i was leaving and asked for money and i told him he had to work for it... at least tell me a funny store so he said "i was trying to fuck this (hobo) bitch and was licken her pussy and she passed out, fucking PASSED OUT!!!! i was fuckin pissed and and rubbed a handfull of dirt in her stinky pussy!"

dont know if the crazy man's story is true but who cares. i had to give me every cent of change in my car cause i laughed for a solidf 15 mins.

- drive home was unfun because of beers + rain

+ Home now, taking a bong rip and going to sleep

-work to soon in the morning....BOOOOO! goodnight folks

+did really well on the presentation tonight

------missed d.kensrue because of it

---almost got out early and attempt to run and catch the end of show, but professor babbled and kept us there

-----decided not to drop by show to see if dustin hung around, and just get back on the shuttle instead of trying and waiting 30 minutes for the next one

------------got on the shuttle, drove by dustin still talking outside to some kids

-/+ i've decided to slow down big time with buying vinyl. i need to get myself back into a stable financial situation and my inane amount of impulse buys are of no help. i'll allow myself 1 lp and/or 7" a week. so if i want to save on shipping i'm allowed to buy in bulk for the month. but thats it. i really need to save up to move too, so hopefully this and quitting smoking helps.

+did really well on the presentation tonight

------missed d.kensrue because of it

---almost got out early and attempt to run and catch the end of show, but professor babbled and kept us there

-----decided not to drop by show to see if dustin hung around, and just get back on the shuttle instead of trying and waiting 30 minutes for the next one

------------got on the shuttle, drove by dustin still talking outside to some kids

Suckage! :(

I usually stick around venues after shows in the hopes of the band sticking around so I can chat with them. Glassjaw was wicked rad, especially Beck... even if he made fun of my big head.

- I woke up sick as hell again today

- I therefore didn't go to the food pantry to volunteer and my grandpa apparently called to check up on me, then called my cell, waking me up again, to scold me.

- I have some odd, painful bumps in my right armpit.

- My "repaired" hernia hurts like it did pre-surgery again. Fuckers. I have this lumpy surgery scar for nothing, apparently.