+/- about your day

+ built my expedit last night

- there was some damage on a couple pieces of wood due to shipping

- while building last night i tripped and fell and put my hands out to break my fall and an allen wrench went into the palm of my hand, digging out a large chunk of skin... Shit hurts pretty bad today

+ friend coming over tonight to help me stand it up (since i got the tv unit expedit and its impossible to left up by myself)

+ steaks marinating and ready to be grilled for dinner

- i feel like an old man this morning. aches and pains

+ special green delivery coming my way tonight

- dont feel like working today

- tired

+ parents stopping by this weekend, hopefully they get me groceries or at least take me out to dinner

+ MLIW show tomorrow

+ Drove around for a good hour, no panic attacks. Even went into heavy traffic with no problems.

- Best Buy was closed. All the employees were standing outside.

- Did not realize it was almost time for me to go to work, so did not get to stop by the record store.

+ Record store tomorrow. Will probably walk up there if it is not raining.

Guest falloutcollapse

+Got all my packages and money orders out

+Decent weather

+No homework

+Have Heart and Verse Full US Summer Tour! Hell yes!

I'm going to rock the Finding Nemo ride at Disneyland like you don't even know.

a tip; the whole thing is TV screens now anyway because of the nemo characters so there is really no point to being underwater in the subs.....if the line is bad and you want to avoid it (every time ive been there its been an hour and a half at least), just tell the people that someone youre with is claustrophobic and they will take you to a room that has the same inside as the submarines and the same TV screens.....and the wait is 5 minutes TOPS

I'm going to rock the Finding Nemo ride at Disneyland like you don't even know.

a tip; the whole thing is TV screens now anyway because of the nemo characters so there is really no point to being underwater in the subs.....if the line is bad and you want to avoid it (every time ive been there its been an hour and a half at least), just tell the people that someone youre with is claustrophobic and they will take you to a room that has the same inside as the submarines and the same TV screens.....and the wait is 5 minutes TOPS

do the submarines move or shake or do anything cool like that?

Guest scriptedrain
+ 27 (the band) asked to add the pic of my vinyl collection to their MySpace.

;D

That's awesome. You truly are Juan in a million.

+/- Found out I'm going to Bamboozle; there's some good bands playing, but this means I won't have any time off between the AP Tour and going back to work

+ Found out they already hired someone to work the booth so my job is just to walk around and videotape stuff, a la my SXSW video diaries. Stoked for that!

EDIT:

+ Just got a pair of these for free -- they rule!

[image]