+/- about your day

a tip; the whole thing is TV screens now anyway because of the nemo characters so there is really no point to being underwater in the subs.....if the line is bad and you want to avoid it (every time ive been there its been an hour and a half at least), just tell the people that someone youre with is claustrophobic and they will take you to a room that has the same inside as the submarines and the same TV screens.....and the wait is 5 minutes TOPS

do the submarines move or shake or do anything cool like that?

honestly, i dont remember.....so it couldnt have been too cool

scott, those AT headphones are amazing. I've had a pair for about a year now and LOVE them.

Yeah, I am WAY pumped on them. I just tried them out on my iPod separately while I had music on my computer going and as soon as the first song on shuffle kicked in, I could not hear a damn thing besides the music -- not even my own voice when I said "Holy shit!" I'm definitely in love with these things already.

+/- Found out I'm going to Bamboozle; there's some good bands playing, but this means I won't have any time off between the AP Tour and going back to work

+ Found out they already hired someone to work the booth so my job is just to walk around and videotape stuff, a la my SXSW video diaries. Stoked for that!

EDIT:

+ Just got a pair of these for free -- they rule!

[image]

gonna score another pair to throw in that box of free shit you owe me? ;D