+/- about your day

- Life is back to being less than ideal again. Severe depression is coming back.

- My manager at Starbucks is one of the most insufferable people I've ever met and she goes out of her way to make everyone miserable and we underlings get bereaved by our harpy of a district manager because she blames the store falling apart on us underlings, not her poor management skills. She is horrible at her job and she basically makes my work life a living hell.

-------------------------------------- My boyfriend is going through a severe breakdown of the depression sorts and he broke up with me because he says he needs to sort things out with himself and he really isn't ready for any sort of relationship with anyone. He still wants to be friends. And thus I will be subjecting myself to emotional torment, continuing to be his friend through his rough time all the while still continuing to harbor feelings for him that I can't act on. And I can't even hate him. He's not like every other guy I've been with who went out of their way to hurt me. He's been nothing but honest and I can tell it was a really hard decision for him to make. I'm just so fucking upset because he really is the perfect guy for me in every way despite being damaged goods (because hey, so am I). But who knows how long it's going to take for him to sort things out, or if he'll even want to be with me afterwards. I'm going to likely be a mess about this for a while......because I'm pretty sure I actually love this person. That's never happened before.

Ugh. Oh and

- All the stress is making me dangerously close to starting smoking again. I feel like I'm going to punch a hole in the wall if I don't get nicotine in me soon.

Guest eriathomas

- My gum is all swollen because I had something stuck in it, and was digging around with floss a bit too much causing a lot of bleeding and the resulting tenderness.

+ My last day of work for a few days.

+ Got a used copy of Splinter Cell Conviction for $40.

- Allergies.

- not moving to huntington beach. potential roommmate backed out on me, can't find anyone else with the funds or a nearby job to pesuade. putting my lease termination at the end of the month anyway and find a place to stay, somehow.

+$+$+$ had a guy 'find a box' of some brand new sealed vinyl box sets from the 80s.

Nicole, i'm in the same spot as you.

-my dude has been gone for the past month, and we only emailed each other once. he got back today and i still haven't heard from him. granted, he's 3 hours behind me, but still. such a bummer because I try so hard to make things work and he just shuts down.

-i've been having terrible migraines lately, and i don't know what the root of them is.

-work is stressing me to shit. people from my past are popping up that are stressing me out. i need a break.

+going to Miami tomorrow to see my family til Satuyrday.

-my dad is getting married to some 34 year old broad this weekend, hence why I am going home.

Guest eriathomas

+ Last day of class!

+ Final is not really final, just the last test, and it's only over 3 chapters! It's a week from tonight, so plenty of time to study.

+ Going out to dinner with my family from my little sister's birthday.

+ New video games to start tonight.

- My gum is still swollen and irritated. It's annoying.

+ new freelance gig coming my way. its not big bucks but will pay my mortgage for the month.

+ Job (phone) interview on friday... Not the coolest place to work but its something... Hopefully

- Battling depression because of being unemployed for so long (going on 5 months)... I wish i was someone that could enjoy my free time but the stress of bills, insurance is killing me. Plus its lonely around here all day.

+ My grandma sent me money to help me out.... she is so nice.

- My fucking tooth has been hurting for a few days now. i hope it goes away soon

- My parents are having a rough time lately... Their dog is sick, their house got damaged by tornadoes, and one of the ladies at my dad's office quit and now the whole office is pissed at my dad and he is about to loose his mind... Plus he is always worrying about me being bale to pay bills and shit.

-been seperated from my wife for over a month and fairly confident we're getting a divorce.

-insomnia

+I will be in Florida for a short vacation in a week. I need a break from all of this

Sorry to hear that dude. Where in Florida are you going?

I'm going to see my father in Naples. I'm hoping to borrow his car and go somewhere for a day.

Guest eriathomas

+ Went for a short walk earlier, and my breathing felt ok while walking- other then the normal out of shape stuff. I guess that's good, and shows my breathing problems are in my head and that my lungs are not fucked up. I need to get into some sort of work-out regiment to get back into shape.

+ Nothing to do all day.

+ Pay day tomorrow.

- Most of it is going towards my car, need a new battery, new windshield wiper blades, and possible going to get new brakes since the shop put metallic ones one when my car calls for synthetic. They work fine, they just squeak like crazy and it's annoying.

+ upon arrival to the venue where Black Keys were playing for free many busloads of older dudes started showing up to the venue...come to find out it's some sort of Independent Record Store Owners Coalition meeting that's been going on...show was free, they played all old stuff (Rubber Factory and earlier) with the exception of "Strange Times" and maybe one other song....only like 200 people there at all.

apparently the night before Widespread Panic did an unanounced secret acoustic show at another venue in town and supposadly something else pretty big is happening unanounced tonight as well for this Coalition of Record Store Owners or whatever. I was watching the Black Keys next to the dude that owns Waterloo Records out in Austin...fucking excellent evening

- FUCK APPLE CORPORATION...went to get my iPod Touch fixed today at the Apple Store, they want me to $180 (plus tax) or trade in my iPod Touch for 10% off (which is pretty much tax) for a brand new one...I didn't break my fucking iPod, their software fucked up...I've never dropped the thing, mis-handled the product, it's never come in contact with water...why are these things constructed to malfunction after a year?? what happened to companies taking pride in their products and coming with a life-time warrenty or Garauntee?? my product shits out on me 3 months out of warranty for no fault of my own and I have a fucking paper-weight to show for it.

Guest eriathomas

- Sick of these 20 degree jumps in temperature each day. It really fucks with my allergies and my body.

- Start of my work week.

+ Weekend.

+ Possibly found a decent house to rent, though we'll need a few more roommates.

Guest eriathomas

--- Fuck my job. What kind of work place lets people just not show up, or call off because of something stupid an hour before their shift with zero reprocussions? It does not help a full-time person from 1st shift quit, so my boss put a 2nd shift part timer there, so that fucks us at night. It also does not help we've had certain employees here for almost 3 years who still don't know how to take a decent call, or know who what towing company is or what areas they do. I swear if I have to work one more Saturday shift alone (which it looks like I'm going to be doing tonight), I'm just going to walk. I know with the shitty economy and such it's good to have a job, but I'm not sure it's worth having a job where the managment could give fuckless about the people who make it's money (they froze our pay 2 years ago, but they decided to buy a new van and paint it).

- Allergies suck today.

+ Chance of storms tonight, I love storms.

+ Should be hanging out later tonight.