+/- about your day

+ havent been closing at work, so I'm getting home before 1am, which is nice.

- on the opposite side of the spectrum, I have two 5am shifts in a row.

+ girlfriends mom is in town this weekend, excited to show her the sights for a couple days.

+ my sister and her boyfriend are in town the week after

Guest errolwest

--my moods have been pretty awful lately. ive been trying to stay positive, but i usually just end up depressed and listening to kind of liike spiting at the end of the day. life isnt going my way right now.

Guest eriathomas

- My fingertips feel shitty again. It always seem to start right after I cut my nails, it is weird.

- I've been getting a ton of headaches lately.

+ Good mail day yesterday for my music collection.

+ Nice day out.

+ trying to book a Worldwide Zoo tour during spring break 2011, hopefully to play SXSW...

+ scheduled my classes for spring 2011...16 credits should be interesting

+ saw Cough (stoner/doom), Cellgraft (grind), Man Made (sludge/doom with a theremin), and Pugfort (sludge/doom)...damn killer show for a Wednesday night!

- broke as fuck

Guest eriathomas

- Second day in a row I've woken up with a migraine, still might be the same one from yesterday.

- Don't feel like going to my morning class because of it, but I've already skipped it 2 of the 4 times I can without hurting my grade, so I better save 2 for when I'm actually sick.

- My right leg hurts again.

+ Another nice day out.

Guest errolwest

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

First real meal in 2.5 weeks!! fuck am i stoked! and its a home coooked breakfast from my mom!

Guest markovianprocess

+ I haven't been disturbed yet. Still in bed at like 11am.

- I have about 1500 words of an essay to finish this weekend.

- After that, I still have another 8000 words to write in essays for the first week of December.

I just noticed that eriathomas quit the board. Hope that guy is okay. His posts in this thread always worried me a bit.

+ Received "mystery mailer" from Scott Santos! IT'S AWESOME

+ Won the Radiohead 180g 4LP "Best Of" Box Set for $33!

+ I'm drinking amazing chocolate milk

+ My Thrice Beggars hasn't stopped spinning because I've completely fell in love with the album, lyrics, and notes. I've had it since its release, but never got around to it until last week.

- I'm hungry.

+ My mom gets out of the hospital (cancer) on her birthday (11/17), so I get to see her. I plan on making some amazing spaghetti because it's the only thing I can make without using a microwave.

+ I finally got food for my gecko..he now has 12 crickets and 100 mealworms.

+/- I sound like a toddler in this post haha

minus i picked my wife up from the hospital today, we are in store for some serious time ahead. i'll be drinking more than normal for the forseable future. i have honestly no one in real life i want to talk to this about. thanks VC board for giving me a place to post anonymously.

minus i picked my wife up from the hospital today, we are in store for some serious time ahead. i'll be drinking more than normal for the forseable future. i have honestly no one in real life i want to talk to this about. thanks VC board for giving me a place to post anonymously.

hope everything works out for you man. whatever you guys go through, you have to stay positive. i went through some tough shit a few years back with multiple brain surgeries...the biggest thing that got me through was staying positive. it's tough as hell to do, but a positive attitude will do wonders for you.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Today has been exactly what I needed. A bit of chilling out.

+ I have my own postbox at the university! It's in the middle of all of the lecturers postboxes. I don't know why, it just made me feel important.

- Yesterday I spent over 3 and a half hours on buses, and my 2 hour class blowed.

- Still have another 8,000 words to write over the next 20 days, and a presentation to do on Monday